Make battle pass and regol items tradable!

This feels like a serious oversight. The battle pass has items for both genders and races that are LOCKED to said specifics! Yet we can't sell them to other players? Just why? Same with Regol sets. Why can't those be traded as well?

Down the line players who didn't get these items at the start will want then. Many would put out good in-game money for then to I'm sure. Why not let us sell them? They'll stay unique since these items are on a time limit so that argument doesn't exist.

There's no end date on these packs, unlike the AC Scratch cards, which have an end date of March 31st. (Though I know PSO2JP sometimes does reruns of AC Scratch lines. Which in Japanese are called "Revival.") So we're hoping they'll stay until PC Release.

@coldreactive said in Make battle pass and regol items readable!:

There's no end date on these packs, unlike the AC Scratch cards, which have an end date of March 31st. So we're hoping they'll stay until PC Release.

Regol might be that way so that is still on the table. Battle pass does have a time limit. Said April 12th or something like that.

To pick them up from your Mission Pass, yes. To use them once they're in your inventory, no.

@GM-Deynger said in Make battle pass and regol items tradable!:

To pick them up from your Mission Pass, yes. To use them once they're in your inventory, no.

Is there any plans to make Mission Pass items tradable?

Not that I know of. You can add it to the suggestions forum and state your reasons for thinking they should be tradeable.

@GM-Deynger said in Make battle pass and regol items tradable!:

Not that I know of. You can add it to the suggestions forum and state your reasons for thinking they should be tradeable.

Will do. Hopefully it gets noticed and debated. In an MMO where exclusive items with time limits the idea of bot being able to trade them just makes no sense to me.

These type of things won't be traded for the reason to have people to buy the bundles/passes. It's a money making tactic.

@PhantasyStar369 said in Make battle pass and regol items tradable!:

These type of things won't be traded for the reason to have people to buy the bundles/passes. It's a money making tactic.

In most MMO's items like these are normally tradable until used. They can still make money off it and maybe even more since players know they can sell it.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/990/make-gold-mission-pass-battle-pass-items-tradable

Welcome to take any arguments here. GM gave me an answer and I see no reason why to post here anymore.

That is why I am choosing the badges instead.

That way I can buy something I want in a different season

Would be nice if they where tradeable. I have been taking turns with my sister so we can trade with each other the items we don't want. Would also be kind of upsetting If I have items that others want and I won't be needing them. Makes me feel like they really aren't my items. Has anyone tried putting any of these items in the alliance storage for others to obtain, or actually initiating trade with another premium member?

I just wish mission pass and Fresh Find “bind to Character” items would give you 2 of said item so they would be available on all characters, especially FF seeing that you can only buy the items once

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Make battle pass and regol items tradable!:

That is why I am choosing the badges instead.

That way I can buy something I want in a different season

Honestly, adding expired mission pass items to the mission badge shop would be ideal imo. That way people who missed previous mission passes can have a shot at getting what they want, or people like me who are forever frustrated by the sophie's choice of being forced to pick between cosmetics during the overrun final stage can get everything unlocked for all their characters.