Luminmech

@coldreactive said in Luminmech:

The Armada also awards those Silver/Gold Prize Medals you can exchange at the Buster Medal NPC, which is probably why they wanted to push it back a week.

alt text

Perhaps, But the dismul spawn rates in those "risk" dungeons are less that favorable. I don't fancy myself speding too much time in those dungeons anyway. As difficult as the monsters are in those areas, I think it would be better to just run Corrupted naverius instead?

Unless they fixed it I wouldn't buy any of the 15 stars in the RWB5 shop. They were all missing their element. Which I believe is a glitch. The current options are:

1. Risk Exploration - If I am understanding correctly they only are from "code" events and even then in small quantities which will not fill your collection folder very fast.
  2. Wait till next update for the UQ that has a lot of them.

@Vexation said in Luminmech:

Unless they fixed it I wouldn't buy any of the 15 stars in the RWB5 shop. They were all missing their element. Which I believe is a glitch. The current options are:

1. Risk Exploration - If I am understanding correctly they only are from "code" events and even then in small quantities which will not fill your collection folder very fast.

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1337569254388981761

@coldreactive said in Luminmech:

@Vexation said in Luminmech:

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1337569254388981761

Yup they haven't fixed it yet lol thanks for letting me know. So yeah don't buy the elementless ones 😛