Luminmech

Where do you fight Luminmech at?

if you had seached a bit you gonna had find the answer to that, go in Risk Explorations they will spawn there but not in a low rate

The ones I fought in risk didn't count towards the collection folder.

@MagmaBlaze all of then count but is a pretty low quantity for each one, so not only you need luck for then to spawn but also need to hunt tons of then

@Jamesmor Ah, thank you. Guess I can wait til the uq next week.

@MagmaBlaze said in Luminmech:

@Jamesmor Ah, thank you. Guess I can wait til the uq next week.

Make sure to do Sectors 1 and 2 primarily. Sector 3 is the ship destruction and boss fight, which have less Luminmechs.

@Jamesmor Nobody asked for a smart a** response 😐

@x5-Busy-B-5x then search next time, there was a post asking the same stuff when you made this one in the first page

@Jamesmor I did search and nothing came up MF so I created my own post

@x5-Busy-B-5x said in Luminmech:

@Jamesmor I did search and nothing came up MF so I created my own post

This was posted before your thread: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/9627/can-t-complete-luminmech-objective-in-collection-folders

As an alternative, you can now use rising weapon badges 5 in the player shops to buy 15 Star weapons as well.

@x5-Busy-B-5x said in Luminmech:

@Jamesmor Nobody asked for a smart a** response 😐

Some of JP veterans are Like that. Block him now so he or she won’t ruin your enjoyment of the game.

Its best to wait for the next UQ, the current source of luminmechs is a joke and if your trying to get any CF done in risks then your going to be grinding for a long time since the spawn rate is pathetically low.

@Amari-Kigu said in Luminmech:

Its best to wait for the next UQ, the current source of luminmechs is a joke and if your trying to get any CF done in risks then your going to be grinding for a long time since the spawn rate is pathetically low.

Yah, I did not like the fact that in the "WHATS NEW" section after they updated the game , it states that the new UQ "Armada of destruction" was part of the UQ lineup. Maybe I overlooked something - But I understand that it should of been this patch, No where does it say that we have to wait a week for the next one. -_-

The Armada also awards those Silver/Gold Prize Medals you can exchange at the Buster Medal NPC, which is probably why they wanted to push it back a week.

alt text