Stealing other alliances symbol art and imposing as a sister Alliance to another one.

It's sad to see this but there are some alliances out there that think it's okay to rip off other alliances and claim it is their own original symbol art for their Alliance. Then decide to do toxic Behavior towards other alliances. Creating confusion from the original Alliance that has it. This Alliance King anime Army is not associated with our alliance. Some of them have been known to be toxic for with other players our alliance midnight Lotus have nothing to do with it. They did rip off our symbol art. It's a shame that there are other alliances out there doing the exact same thing.

image0.png

Can we please get an update to lock symbol art for Alliances?

Its one thing to steal another Alliances symbol art, but then claimed to be a sister Alliance to that Alliance. Just to start griefing and harassing players in game. That's not a cool thing to do to anyone. This needs to stop.Can we please get a GM to look into this as there Alliance cannot be found in V phone? The leader has refused to talk.

i agree, but can something actually be done about it though ?

How do they steal it anyways?

@Zarozian said in Stealing other alliances symbol art and imposing as a sister Alliance to another one.:

There's a symbol art history tab in your symbol art menu. It also has all the symbol art of team/alliance emblems that you've come across.

@Misuran said in Stealing other alliances symbol art and imposing as a sister Alliance to another one.:

@Zarozian said in Stealing other alliances symbol art and imposing as a sister Alliance to another one.:

There's a symbol art history tab in your symbol art menu. It also has all the symbol art of team/alliance emblems that you've come across.

Why does it exist though? ;o

Doesn't this mean that....they're meant to be stolen? o -o

Why does it exist though? ;o

Doesn't this mean that....they're meant to be stolen> o -o

No idea, I wasn't the one who designed it.

Bro The Adidas one is pointless

about the first post

just make a new one don't bother trying

@Falador-de-bosta The post is 4 months ago lol

The way they designed it symbol art is meant to be freely shared and collected. I don't agree with it and wish they changed it OR ATLEAST keep the original creator locked in with a label but ah well.

Symbol Art should be displayed to others as an image file and unshareable imo. That way you couldn't steal it with other means and more people would be comfortable with making Symbol Arts. I can tell you I made only one symbol art before finding this out and I don't plan on making any more if someone can just steal credit so easily.

Again, I can see what they are going for and I think it's great if other players were nice but unfortunately that's not going to be the case

In PSO1 symbol art you made you had an option to let it be copied or not.

Not in PSO2.

@Vashzaron Wow, we need this option for NGS.