Any word on Mission Badge Exchange Capsules/Abilities?

As posted in topic, was hoping we'd get these items with episode 6, would really be useful to make some awesome armor pieces and was planning on doing so, would also give us something to actually do with the mission badges.

For everyone's benefit, could you please explain what "Mission Badge Exchange Capsules/Abilities" are?

I'm guessing this is something from the JP version of Mission Pass which is more ability-oriented and less cosmetic-oriented than the Global version.

I think even the JP devs are thinking those capsules are too OP.

JP season 1 and 2 were 4 weeks, but current season 3 is 5 weeks and upcoming season 4 is going to be 6 weeks limiting how much of these capsules people can get.

@HarmlessSyan Also the fact that yanno, powercreep. Having them now on NA would be even worse.

They are items you exchange for 100 mission badges that can be used during the affix process to add mana rev Astral soul and aether factor if I recall correctly.

@Tasty-Human-bits said in Any word on Mission Badge Exchange Capsules/Abilities?:

They are items you exchange for 100 mission badges that can be used during the affix process to add mana rev Astral soul and aether factor if I recall correctly.

😲 Holy cow lol. That's 115 all-Pwr, 65 all-Def, 65 HP and 15 PP in three augments, just like that? Yeesh, yeah, that'd circumvent a ton right now. We're probably two months and two seasons from even considering something that extreme lol.

Basically got it right, it's 120 badges instead of 100 and you get 120 badges per season. It's 3 separate capsules so you can only choose 1 per season - either Astral Soul, Ether Factor, or Mana Reverie.

@HarmlessSyan said in Any word on Mission Badge Exchange Capsules/Abilities?:

It's 3 separate capsules

Oh! That's kind of a relief. All three in one item would be pretty insane lol.

Question my info is mostly seconf hand is absolute glare also available via caps or will that one still need to be crafted. If global gets the ofc.

still gotta make absolute glare yourself, no capsule for it

So I just looked it up and spoke to a few people on JP server, they got that in the Luster update, so technically not left out, just not there yet, guess we will have to wait and see what they're plans are for the Luster update.