Christmas all-class harmonizer

has anyone seen the all-class harmonizer that was made available in the JP Christmas event yet? It should be 10 star and the name was rose skewer in JP, but it could be different in NA/Global. I've leveled up most of my other classes but I still want an all-class harmonizer.

Doesn't drop in this version of the Christmas UQ.

On JP, they gave it out in a collection file around this time instead, but of course we don't have that either. The only all-class harmonizer currently is the Dusk one from Rainbow Keys, which I think requires you to play Summoner? (I hate this mechanic)

@Matt said in Christmas all-class harmonizer:

The only all-class harmonizer currently is the Dusk one from Rainbow Keys, which I think requires you to play Summoner? (I hate this mechanic)

And I'm pretty sure it's not tradable and cannot be sold on Player Shops. Since the 15-stars from Rainbow I've received (Specifically the Orb version of the same Harmonizer) cannot be put on the shops. (I tried, it wouldn't let me list it. No, it didn't have ownership.)

15 stars are not tradeable on the JP servers either, so it won't happen here any time soon.

ARGH!

So no chance to get it besides hoping rng is kind to me.