Did we like enough #PSO2Giveaway stuff on social media to get all rewards?

I was just wondering if we managed to give enough likes on the social media campaign to get all the rewards.

I haven't seen an update on this anywhere.

I feel like we did but the reward distribution isn't until the 23rd as I recall

Ugh I need to suck it up and make a Twitter account, I never get to participate in the giveaways. 😧

@Milk said in Did we like enough #PSO2Giveaway stuff on social media to get all rewards?:

Ugh I need to suck it up and make a Twitter account, I never get to participate in the giveaways. 😧

No need for that. Everybody gets the rewards. 😄

@Scerms77 said in Did we like enough #PSO2Giveaway stuff on social media to get all rewards?:

@Milk said in Did we like enough #PSO2Giveaway stuff on social media to get all rewards?:

No need for that. Everybody gets the rewards. 😄

Yeah but you have to have a Twitter to be eligible for the big AC giveaway.

@Milk Facebook as well.

Haven't gotten confirmation completely, but few of us on the Facebook page got a message from an account with the community manager's name saying we won and to provide PlayerID, Character Name, and Ship.

Could be someone with with too much time on their hands playing pranks (since the Facebook account doesn't list who the managers are), but might as well play along and hope for the best.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Did we like enough #PSO2Giveaway stuff on social media to get all rewards?:

@Milk Facebook as well.

Haven't gotten confirmation completely, but few of us on the Facebook page got a message from an account with the community manager's name saying we won and to provide PlayerID, Character Name, and Ship.

Could be someone with with too much time on their hands playing pranks (since the Facebook account doesn't list who the managers are), but might as well play along and hope for the best.

Ahh sounds risky, hope it’s legit. I don’t have social media other than Reddit.

Ahh sounds risky, hope it’s legit. I don’t have social media other than Reddit.

All they can do with those three bits of information is friend/block you. The player ID (including non-name ID number) and character name(s) are already located on the ARKS ID that anyone and everyone can view when they examine you. (See mine by clicking the image in my signature.)

@Milk like @coldreactive said, no risk involved other than getting your hopes up and it being false (if it were a troll).

Would have raised less suspicion if the account tagged their members that would be doing the messaging (if it is legit).