What's new in EP6 ?

I cannot find the list of new stuff going on on the main site, could someone be kind enough to tell me?

I was really expecting for soul receptor, factor receptor, catalys receptor(units) can't stop wondering when will it come to global.

Probably when we get the rest of ep6 content.

As part of the urgent quests, wasn't the The Armada of Annihilation: Interception ,Suppossed to be added along witth the Christmas one? At this point, I am stuck with my collection sheet for 15 Star weapons, I won't be able to complete it. Cause I still need to do the ones with Luminech Monsters.

It's on the calendar for next week. It's been added, just not scheduled until then.

@DDDDLife said in What's new in EP6 ?:

As part of the urgent quests, wasn't the The Armada of Annihilation: Interception ,Suppossed to be added along witth the Christmas one? At this point, I am stuck with my collection sheet for 15 Star weapons, I won't be able to complete it. Cause I still need to do the ones with Luminech Monsters.

Yep I was the same, I just cancelled em all off and am resupplying my depleted +30 fodder instead.