What's everyone playing to kill time until Open Beta?

@GM-Rappie Hell yeah it is! This year is turning out to be awesome so far. I can't wait!

giphy.gif

I've been playing a lot of FFXIV with my husband as he's been wanting an MMO we can play together for a while and most just didn't stick and we're at least okay with this one.

Besides that, I am relentlessly planning for Animal Crossing: New Horizons' release and I'll be playing that a lot once it's out (trying to balance it and PSO2 is going to be rough).

Probably my biggest achievement thus far in PSO2JP is that I got 600 of the 2020 badges... got the arm and leg armor... and grinded it to +9. I had to grind out a couple levels to get the required DEX.

alt text

Then I looked at my HP, on my level 73 Force... and was blown away at it nearly doubling...

alt text

DBD on steam, Divinity OS2 (steam), and Monster Hunter World (steam)

SteamWorld Dig 2, really enjoying the game. Like others in this thread, I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing as well.

Today on PSO2JP, I finally got the third Weapons Badge Armor for this year, and +10'd all three (Maximum Grind):

alt text

I've also decided to go Etoile Solo Mode. Just have to get 200 Weapons Badges for the initial wand.

@The-Question if need you any help on MHW let me know I used to play it quite a bit my forum name is my gamer tag.

Not a game but watched Guns Akimbo. Expected heavy action movie, turned out to be a comedy, and a pretty funny one at that. Time well spent. On the game side last I tried was One Punch Man game. It was really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad. Unless you simply must play every low budget anime-themed fighting game out there, avoid at all costs.

Splatoon 2, and PSO2 JP. Mostly the latter. I will also spend time with Animal Crossing once it comes out.

Playing a few games right now...

Forza Horizon 4 Cities Skylines Surviving Mars Crash Team Racing Persona 5 The Sims 4 The Outer Worlds Fallout 4

Remasters of... FFVII FFVIII1 KotOR KotOR II

Playing Code Vein's Frozen Empress DLC and modded Fallout 4 at the moment.

678960_20200315233925_1.png

I have been watching so many intro videos on the PSO2 title screen while waiting... I had no idea there were this many!! I think I am on my 4th or 5th one that is different wow o_o

Of course after I post this there are no more new ones lol. But just in time for open beta!!!

Nothing now lmao

Waiting for PC version, meanwhile I'm playing Persona 5 Royal and waiting for Trials of Mana to release on April 21.