What's everyone playing to kill time until Open Beta?

Currently playing GreedFall.

Playing PSO2JP!

Just finished downloading Witcher 3. So I will be playing that on Death March non NG+. If I had a working computer I would be playing PSO2JP.

@Rzarcasm You signature keeps evolving.

@The-Question said in What's everyone playing to kill time until Open Beta?:

Just finished downloading Witcher 3. So I will be playing that on Death March non NG+. If I had a working computer I would be playing PSO2JP.

@Rzarcasm You signature keeps evolving.

It's also available on PS4. I couldn't decide what I wanted so went through a whole bunch of rappies. 😊

Trying to work through my back log as much as I can before all the games come out.

Been working my way through Persona 4. Will pick up XIV again when 5.2 comes out.

Sonic Unleashed, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and Star Wars Battlefront 2.

I play (PC) Apex Legends, Battlefront 2 and Battlefield V, and FFXIV.

Literally nothing pretty much. I haven't had the feeling to really play after CBT. I tried playing a couple games but just closed them out after a minute. The most was probably Sonic Mania during the free weekend xbox live. Actually I did play Stardew Valley with a friend for a couple hours.. however I noticed ot randomly freezes for seconds randomly now.

But other than that I probably have been relaxing and watching others play games on twitch lol

Untitled Goose Game still.

Cry HONK! and let slip the goose of war.

I have been playing Tokyo Mirage Seesions #FE Encore on Switch and I finally got around to playing Phantasy Star Portable on PSP and Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1&2 Plus on Gamecube. I recently finished Phantasy Star Universe Ambition of the Illuminus offline story mode.

wow classic till then

@Ragnawind said in What's everyone playing to kill time until Open Beta?:

I have been playing Tokyo Mirage Seesions #FE Encore on Switch and I finally got around to playing Phantasy Star Portable on PSP and Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1&2 Plus on Gamecube. I recently finished Phantasy Star Universe Ambition of the Illuminus offline story mode.

PSP was so good. There's an English patch being worked on for PSP2i that's coming out soon™ that is super hype.

Definitely not playing PSO2JP right now... nope...

alt text

Let's play PSOBB!

>Everyone

I want to play anything at this point haha but I must contain myself and wait for the PSO2 release 😚