What's everyone playing to kill time until Open Beta?

I got sucked into No Man's Sky. The Internet Historian did a video on the game's progress and my wife and I were SOLD. Bought two copies the same day. Been bouncing between that and another game from JP that rhymes with Schmantasy Schar Onshine Too. cough Anyone playing RDR2 or the last few updates to GTA5? Maybe some -fortnite-. shudder There's no game shaming here. Just tryna be funny.

Being mainly a PC player, I'm hoping the Open beta includes PC. I recently got a three-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass (on PC, still trying out some new games) and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Haven't played Monster Hunter Word for a while so in terms of Online Co-Op games I might just play that for now.

@Leonkh99 Ooo i got that. the outer worlds is awesome!

@CMDRWarSong Unfortunately I don't have the expansion just yet ^^;. Not that it matters since i'm still very early into the game.

I'm playing Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward on PS4 till the beta starts. Great murder mystery visual novel/puzzle game.

I'm juggling between Final Fantasy XIV and watching the original Dragon Ball series from start to finish (all 5 seasons.)

I'm playing some Zelda ALTTP Randomizer and some Fate GO.

@oldColdReactive said in What's everyone playing to kill time until Open Beta?:

I'm juggling between Final Fantasy XIV and watching the original Dragon Ball series from start to finish (all 5 seasons.)

FFXIV too, huh? I need to unlock the raids on there so badly. 9 more days to patch 5.2, too! The story looks like it's going to be a big thing this time around. I'm also pretty sure, since one of the major tropes of ShB in the first place was time shenanigans, that we're going to get EVEN MORE TIME SHENANIGANS in 5.2.

Trying to complete my 3rd and 4th runs of Fire Emblem 3H before the DLC coming out.

Dota2, babyyyy

-Deleted-

Destiny 2, Halo: MCC/5, the Mass Effect series, and a whole backlog of games.

I have a thing for sci-fi games, lol.

I have two D&D sessions going (as a player). Getting close to finishing Curse of Strahd, and just started Hoard of the Dragon Queen, as a Dragonborn Paladin named Lavitz Highwind!

I'm pretty happy about it.

Fortnite, Modern Warfare, Ring Fit Adventure, not much recently really