New weapons that are bought with Unique Weapon Badges from the badges shop don't have any Elements

As per the title, the new weapons that you can get for Unique Weapon Badges from the Badges Shop don't have any elements on any of them.

Please tell me it's a bug that will be fixed because I got the Serpent Prenzer Jet Boots from there and already affixed it to 8slots with good affixes that cost me hundreds of millions of Meseta!

pso20201210_010009_001.jpg

Yeah, this is really bad. No element means you're missing a ton of damage.

Have you tried changing it to an element with a trash weapon as an enhancement using an element switch? You can still do this at +35. Yes, you still need a fodder weapon.

@coldreactive said in New weapons that are bought with Unique Weapon Badges from the badges shop don't have any Elements:

Have you tried changing it to an element with a trash weapon as an enhancement using an element switch? You can still do this at +35. Yes, you still need a fodder weapon.

Doesn't work.

This mistake happened on JP VERY recently btw, I believe they managed to update all affected weapons by making them 60 dark element.

Sent support a ticket about this, this is their response:

Greetings ARKS Operative,

Thank you for your time and effort for sending us your concern. We understand that there are some items in Unique Weapon Badge that has no Element on it. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please be informed that we will forward this to the relevant department for further consideration and improvement of the game. I kindly ask you to stay tuned to our official website and social media accounts with regards to this matter. We are truly grateful for people like you who patronize our game. If you have any other concerns feel free to contact us again.

This response seems very vague, as it doesn't even confirm if it's a bug or not...

@Theuberclips said in New weapons that are bought with Unique Weapon Badges from the badges shop don't have any Elements:

Doesn't work.

This mistake happened on JP VERY recently btw, I believe they managed to update all affected weapons by making them 60 dark element.

Do you remember by any chance how long it took for SEGA to fix that issue at the JP server?

@buismor said in New weapons that are bought with Unique Weapon Badges from the badges shop don't have any Elements:

@Theuberclips said in New weapons that are bought with Unique Weapon Badges from the badges shop don't have any Elements:

Doesn't work.

Do you remember by any chance how long it took for SEGA to fix that issue at the JP server?

1 week, was fixed during the next maintenance iirc

1 week, was fixed during the next maintenance iirc

Guess I will see in the upcoming weeks...

Got another reply from support after I tried to get clarification from them that it's indeed a bug, after the first extremely vague response:

Greetings ARKS Operative,

Thank you for your promptly reply. We understand that you are asking if the no element item was a bug and when it will be fixed. Unfortunately, we aren't allowed to disclose any information to the player with regards to that matter. But rest assured that we already forwarded it to the relevant department for further consideration. I kindly ask you to stay tuned to our official website and social media accounts with regards to this issue. I’m really hoping for your understanding with regards to this matter. We are truly grateful for a player like you who patronize our game. If you need further assistance or things that you need to clarify, please do not hesitate to let us know by writing us back.

Regards, -The PSO2 Team

To be honest there's pretty much almost no difference between the 2 responses, except that the 2nd one basically said to not bother to ask about it again...