What’s your fav scion class, and why is it Etoile?

Hunter/Etoile is basically unkillable. Combines the powers of Auto Mate and Damage Bouncer.

@PrinceBrightstar said in What’s your fav scion class, and why is it Etoile?:

Hunter/Etoile is basically unkillable. Combines the powers of Auto Mate and Damage Bouncer.

It's pretty much a Paladin, since you also have the Etoile heal. (Unless that's main only?)

@coldreactive

If you're referring to the heal over time that's not main class specific. however the skill that has charges you gain over time is main class only as is the trait that makes mate items better for everyone.

Funnily enough my Hunter/Etoile doesn’t use automate but since I put more of the points into things like flash guard the most damage I’ve taken so far in UH difficultly for one hit is 78 damage.

@coldreactive that skill won't activate if you have automate, the threshold of both is 50% however automate will always act first so that regen is there but unless you run out of mates you won't be seeing it

Not hero. Its to clunky for me.
I'm having fun as a rifle phantom.
I'm going to play etoile sometime tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure Etoile has an active PA/Skill it can press (Kind of like SUmmoner's Mark or other class skills) that it can do an AoE heal with. Unless PSO2 removed that later on? I'm really, REALLY sure Etoile had its own active skill heal (and it was AoE, and didn't do regen.)

That's Over drive. Regens all your HP/PP and your party members as well as temporarily give 50 extra PP for 20 secs. It's main class only though.

@AwkwardSatori said in What’s your fav scion class, and why is it Etoile?:

That's Over drive. Regens all your HP/PP and your party members as well as temporarily give 50 extra PP for 20 secs. It's main class only though.

Do AI Partners use it if it's set on the hotbar?

Gonna keep rocking Hero because why not.

I will wait for more OP freebies before switching classes to main.

@Furious I'm the same, my main (Jaguar) TeNewm (currently with etoille sub) plays VERY different to the character I have to play etoille.

Though I'd love the more fluid animation of etoille with the wand shenanigans of techter 😁

I'm actually enjoying using twin sabers (no not soaring blades... Whoever made that translation needs shot haha), they are a little clunky to get the dodge/weapon action hold and repeat for the big sword but its a fun way to play, and feels more like the twin sabers of old pso v2 and psu.

As for trying out classes, there are tons of cheap weapons that you can use out here, he'll I've gotten loads from the Christmas event run and the new recommended quests, I even bought 6 lavis cannon from red light district for my etoille 😁 just need the ultimate boosters now. (3 down 9 to go)

I haven’t even tried saber or soaring blades Etoile yet because I had my heart set on wand, watch, I’ll end up liking those weapons better!

@Milk said in What’s your fav scion class, and why is it Etoile?:

I haven’t even tried saber or soaring blades Etoile yet because I had my heart set on wand, watch, I’ll end up liking those weapons better!

Wand is still better for trash out of all three weapons. You'll be using max flat damage in most builds anyway. You don't need Total Defense, HP/PP Up nor Restorate (Other than level 1 in Restorate.)

Example: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?19cSbRIobRIobRIobRIobRIobRIobRIobRIobRIobRIobRIobRIodS0fdodBdo006dBdBIb00000006dodA00fdAdBIo000000jdoIbIb00dAdBIo000000jdoIb00dBdBIb000000dB006dBdBIb0000008dBIn00jdndBdB0000009bIoIo07bfdBdB000000doIbIo00dBdBIb000000jdB00dndBdB000006dBIo9b8dAIoIb000006dAdBdodAIoibdndn0000000fdBdBeBdBdBGOdFHxJbGXIodBdBIoc000000I

Phantom is just too great. "When in doubt, Ilgrant it out."

I have a hard time deciding whether I like Hero or Etoile more.

I love the frantic high-speed gameplay Hero provides that appeals to the perfectionist side of me, with high risk high reward attacks that always have me on the edge.

But on the other hand, I love how floaty and safe Etoile is thanks to its incredible skills that provide a fun experience regardless of which weapon you use.

At the end of the day, Summoner will always be the best class in my hearth.