Rainbow key

So I don’t think this how they are supposed to work......

Used my key, went into gateway ship. Grabbed attack buff and proceeded through the gate. Loaded into the area, killed 3 sets of mobs. After those 3 sets NOTHING else spawned...sat for 9mins without anything spawning and then it said quest completed. Assuming this isn’t how it was supposed to work.

@zZCheetoZz probably just a glitch

When nothing else spawns it usually means

• You didn't kill an enemy.
  • You started to have desync / disconnection.

The latter is quite common close to patch release. This can happen to the entire instance as well, so if someone starts disconnecting and other players progress, more enemies might not spawn. When the player inevitably disconnects finally, the server decides to spawn the new enemies in as it should have.

@coldreactive said in Rainbow key:

When nothing else spawns it usually means

• You didn't kill an enemy.
  • You started to have desync / disconnection.

The latter is quite common close to patch release. This can happen to the entire instance as well, so if someone starts disconnecting and other players progress, more enemies might not spawn. When the player inevitably disconnects finally, the server decides to spawn the new enemies in as it should have.

#1 I already stated I killed everything and nothing else spawned

#2 I was connected the whole time until the timer ran out.

Read before responding. Let alone it’s a 1man quest so others have nothing to do with it.

@zZCheetoZz you can suffer desync without being disconnected, desync just means you are not synchronized with the server anymore and when you are not disconnected it can happen that you will be stuck in a area and nothing will spawn there even when you killed everything in from of your character and that is probably what happened to you.