Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards

Same here @specht057 I put in a support ticket on https://pso2.com/support#contact-us

I posted a screen shot of my order redeem in my history along with order history reference number.

Hopefully if they see the order number they might be able see that i havent recieved my rewards and help out.

I’m pretty sure they are still working on a fix for this, just give them some time, I’m hoping that we get extra storage as game pass members like the on the JP server with the mobile game pso2 ES

@GM-Deynger Sorry to bother you i know you are busy, but can you give us an update on the Game Pass Rewards. They are not listed on the Game Pass App any more, and some of us have claimed the reward and still not recieved the rewards in game.

Hi @PurplePenguin04 . For updates, your best case scenario is to watch Twitter, as most of the official news tends to come out there. MS is investigating the issue still, from what I know. My apologies!

Okay im just worried, because I have already redeemed the code, and yesterday when it reappeared people got a new code, and they were banned when using it. (even though they only recieved the rewards once)

@GM-Deynger had a friend who redeemed it, and they finally got theirs. Mine still isn't appearing in the Game Pass Perk section though. Really hope you guys get this fixed soon.

@xBx-Austin-xDx said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

@GM-Deynger had a friend who redeemed it, and they finally got theirs. Mine still isn't appearing in the Game Pass Perk section though. Really hope you guys get this fixed soon.

Same. ><

Mine also isn't appearing in the Game Pass Perk section...

@Epi1498 said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

Mine also isn't appearing in the Game Pass Perk section...

Because you can claim it multiple times. Until they fix that it won't be back up.

This getting fixed? Was hopping to have my prem pass before tomorrows SG event! This is a huge let down

@FireHero They are still working on it. I imagine its not an easy fix because part of the issue is on Microsofts end rather than PSO2's end.

@Hax-Mega said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

@FireHero They are still working on it. I imagine its not an easy fix because part of the issue is on Microsofts end rather than PSO2's end.

Scratch cards are back up, but the xbox pass perks aren't.

@GamerKillance said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

@Hax-Mega said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

Scratch cards are back up, but the xbox pass perks aren't.

That is because the game pass perks are what caused them to take scratch tickets down in the first place. They then instituted a ban for accounts that redeemed a game pass perks code more than once to bring the scratch tickets back while the investigate the issue with the game pass, since it was being exploited for a lot of scratch tickets. They will probably remove any traces of the extra scratch tickets from the accounts that are currently suspended from using more than one code, while making a determination on which users actually exploited it and which ones did it on accident. This is likely why the suspension is one week, so they can gather all the info to see if people used the codes from their microsoft account only, since microsoft sent out a new set of codes, as well, which caused the innocent ones to get flagged for suspension.

I don't really know how they are going to put back up the Gamepass perk with the rewards what they are right now. They were extremely generous with this perk, but there are too many ways to exploit it with no real way to protect against it. Unfortunately, this is going to lead to us never getting a reward quite this generous again.

I hope it gets put up soon. Just bought the ult pass specifically for these perks lol. Didn’t realize it was still down.