Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards

@ObsidiousBlade it was fix they had dupe bug its gone probably til release

@X420guy6510 Clearly it isn't fixed since I haven't recieved my items and how would people dupe it the perk thing gives you one code and once it's used the Perk is removed.

@ObsidiousBlade it was on twitter it was fix couple hours ago i got my reward supe was ac scratch tickets people figured it scan code multiple times

![alt text](image url)0Screenshot_20200319-224737_Samsung Internet.jpg

@X420guy6510 Yeah, I saw it. How long is this gonna take to fix? I mean it's not really fair to those who bought gamepass ultimate this month just for the perk, only for this to happen cause a couple of jackoffs found a bug and decided to exploit it. I mean this is literally the few ruining it for the many. This also couldn't have happened at a worse time when everybody is cooped up at home cause of this pandemic.

I've gone to the perks section of game pass and it still doesn't show one for PSO2, only the other 3 games that have them.

@soulvamp2 said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

I've gone to the perks section of game pass and it still doesn't show one for PSO2, only the other 3 games that have them.

It's for North America and Game Pass Ultimate, are you from another region?

@AnamanaAU nope. I'm US and I have game pass ultimate. I was able to get the perks for Sea of Thieves, Smite, and World of tanks.

@soulvamp2 The posts before yours explains why it isn't showing up, they disabled it and the AC scratch tickets cause people abused the $1 gamepass ultimate deal Xbox has going on right now.

@ObsidiousBlade that was part of people firgure out how to get multi codes take 1mil crystal about 20 to 30 so yeah gamepass thing wont come back to lauch

I literally bought Game Pass Ultimate just for this perk. It showed this morning before I went to work but now that I just got home it's gone. I thought they fixed it? Where is it? I seriously only got Game Pass Ultimate for this perk. And I want my Gold tiers and extra storage and all those perk rewards.

@ChaosTechNet said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

I literally bought Game Pass Ultimate just for this perk. It showed this morning before I went to work but now that I just got home it's gone. I thought they fixed it? Where is it? I seriously only got Game Pass Ultimate for this perk. And I want my Gold tiers and extra storage and all those perk rewards.

Yeah the reward is missing from being able to claim.

I wonder if when they fix this, for the second time, if they are going to send new codes again. If they do they better invalidate the previous ones (they did NOT do this the first time so some people got 2 legitimate codes, one on the 18th and one on the 19th after the first fix, and got suspended for it due to Sega/MS's laziness).

The exploit people got a ton of codes, that if MS looked they would see the codes were generated to different Xbox accounts and redeemed on a different one. And yes MS can see what codes are generated for your account and any code you have used or tried to use.

Have the people who claimed who were waiting for their rewards recieved it yet?

I am still waiting for my rewards, and the PSO2 Perk page is missing from the app.

I redeemed my code, and it shows up in my purchase history, but none of the items showed up on the visiphone.