Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards

@SaviorZero82 Oh okay I was curious cause it just seems like a code cant be obtained other then through the perk system.

is the free stuff for NA only?

Yes, They prefer to look after thier own rather than be kind to others.

@PennilessImp749 said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

Yes, They prefer to look after thier own rather than be kind to others.

Well this game was targeted towards NA. Can you blame them for going after NA specifically?

Is the subscription really that desirable compared to the items in the new pack. I don't remember off the top of my head, but I remember comparing them side by side and both seemed pretty equivalent to me. Of course, I'm a total n00b at this version of the game, so I'm probably missing something.

@Natty-Boh-man said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

Is the subscription really that desirable compared to the items in the new pack. I don't remember off the top of my head, but I remember comparing them side by side and both seemed pretty equivalent to me. Of course, I'm a total n00b at this version of the game, so I'm probably missing something.

Love the profile name.

@Natty-Boh-man the main complaint is the new pack does not include the ability to trade or sell items at all (as well as a few other premium perks).

Some are including the cost of ultimate pass in their calculations to play the game, which is incorrect because the Ultimate pass rewards is for ultimate pass members, not for the PSO2 community.

I know the bold text is a really hard pill to swallow to the entitled, but it is an irrefutable fact, and there is 0 reason to pay for it is you are not satisfied with the services it provides.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

@Lucky-13-X technically the second issue wasn't XBOX's fault.

fomo feeling is real tho

Has anyone even been able to redeem the new one?

@xbox-lover-78 after maintenance is completed.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

Love the profile name.

Thanks! It's a name that only means something to people from the area. I figured the name would make it easier to spot locals online.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

@Natty-Boh-man the main complaint is the new pack does not include the ability to trade or sell items at all (as well as a few other premium perks).

Some are including the cost of ultimate pass in their calculations to play the game, which is incorrect because the Ultimate pass rewards is for ultimate pass members, not for the PSO2 community.

I know the bold text is a really hard pill to swallow to the entitled, but it is an irrefutable fact, and there is 0 reason to pay for it is you are not satisfied with the services it provides.

I'm wondering what the 'perks' will be next month and if they'll continue to be as good. I somehow doubt it now after the problems this time around.

Love the profile name.

Thanks! It's a name that only means something to people from the area. I figured the name would make it easier to spot locals online.

Of course. My toon doesn't have Orange, White, Black, and Purple on for no reason 😉

Love the profile name.

Of course. My toon doesn't have Orange, White, Black, and Purple on for no reason 😉

Just paid off my season tickets for this fall.. if there is a season. Until then, we've got PSO2 !!🙂 🤘

It came up this morning for anyone who doesn't know.