Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards

Hopefully they can tell who tried to redeem it and didn't get it. It's a really cool perk and I'd be upset if I missed out on it. Tempted to call Xbox Support, but that's probably pure phone tree hell at this point.

@Natty-Boh-man said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

Hopefully they can tell who tried to redeem it and didn't get it. It's a really cool perk and I'd be upset if I missed out on it. Tempted to call Xbox Support, but that's probably pure phone tree hell at this point.

Xbox won't be able to help anyway. I already contacted them and they said its out of their hands and I have to contact PSO2 support. Which just gives canned responses and never addresses what is in the ticket.

@Kedlin313 said

The game is in beta, this is where they test things like this.

It being "open beta" isn't an excuse for everything.

This "test" resulted in some fraudulent bans on being who already paid for premium content.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

@Kedlin313 said

The game is in beta, this is where they test things like this.

It being "open beta" isn't an excuse for everything.

This "test" resulted in some fraudulent bans on being who already paid for premium content.

And generally in betas if you find a bug, especially inadvertently, or just entering a key the company gave you, you don't get suspended for a week while they "investigate". They've already made multiple bad decisions. Considering SoJ is calling all the shots I don't have a good feeling.

They must've fixed it with last night's maintenance!! I got my perks! They were waiting on that phone thing under campaign rewards.

I hear that people who didn't redeem the original code will get a slightly altered perk set on the 31st.

I hear that people who didn't redeem the original code will get a slightly altered perk set on the 31st.

It's in the announcements: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/gamepassupdate

They must've fixed it with last night's maintenance!! I got my perks! They were waiting on that phone thing under campaign rewards.

We won't get sub time or the 1m crystal, but we'll get SG, AC and some 30 day coupon stuff.

@GamerKillance except we are missing out because the new pack doesn't have a 30 day sub.

This is pretty messed up we miss out cause they messed up.

@GM-Deynger so where are these "items of great value" to us in this new packs? The EX Cubes and storage? Where is the 30 day sub we were supposed to get?

You guys say great value, and yet you dont give us the most valuable part and just leave that for the people that were able to snag it for the 3 hours it was up. That's pretty BS guys. Give us the sub you owe us.

Hi there @xBx-Austin-xDx . Thank you for that feedback, which will be used to inform those with decision-making powers. We just ask that you don't shoot the messenger in the process of providing the aforementioned feedback. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger forgive me, I was not attempting to direct my anger at you specifically, it is at those you reference that make the decisions. I know you're only involved in the community, don't worry. I know who to be annoyed with.

Just trying to give you a hint at mine and other's frustrations. When I say "you" I mean Sega as a company.

@xBx-Austin-xDx said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

@GM-Deynger forgive me, I was not attempting to direct my anger at you specifically, it is at those you reference that make the decisions. I know you're only involved in the community, don't worry. I know who to be annoyed with.

Just trying to give you a hint at mine and other's frustrati cions. When I say "you" I mean Sega as a company.

I concur and whoile heartedly support Austin's frustrations. Just checked my purchase history and I only see the three PSO2 founders packs and other items I bought for this game. I had redeemed it beor tried to but got an error, now find that I will miss out on the greatest items. For Shame PSO.

Also for shame Xbox, as I am prepaid for Game Pass Ultimate until end of 2022. For Shame that you don't support your most devoted fans. SHA ME.

Dose this include the per no longer being a perk as I couldnt try to claim it at all.

@Lucky-13-X technically the second issue wasn't XBOX's fault.

@John-Paul-RAGE I am just really confused on how I can get a code if I cant access the reward, I can agree with holding it off till the exploit is fixed but I would still like to get a code if possible other wise I will be missing out. Is there a way to get a code as I am a Ultimate game pass subscriber?

@NSH-Linxs you have to wait till the 31