Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards

Several if not all users are unable to currently redeem gamepass ultimate rewards, we are getting the error "Looks like you already own this".

@GM-Deynger @GM-Rappie

Same issue here. After multiple full console reboots including internet modem/router, still unable to receive the rewards, nor is there any information on what on earth to do next to see them in game

Same here

Same issue here. It lets me claim it in the perks section, then says I already own it, but even if I restart PSO2 the rewards don't show up on the visiphone.

I'm having the same issue, though it looks like the code I was given was for pso2 itself, rather than an item got it, causing the already owned error the others have mentioned above.

@Winder are you talking about the Xbox One login bonus we all got? Where is the perk section at?

I dont think they've pushed the pack out yet but idk.

Having the same issue here:

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

Hi all,

We're in communication with Microsoft about a resolution for this issue. Stay tuned!

Yeah didn't expect it to work for me either. I don't have good luck redeeming promotions for Xbox Game Pass......

Never got the Discord Nitro promotion when they had that and I had Game Pass Ultimate. Gave up after calling 10 times and was just repeatedly told "We still have codes, the system will send you one". Never did.

Where is this peel section you guys are speaking of?

I got ulmaite i dont see xbox game pass perk section

@X420guy6510 said in Cant get xbox game pass rewards:

I got ulmaite i dont see xbox game pass perk section

Open the Game Pass app and look for a small button on the right that says Player Perks, typically below the game advertisements. As of now though, it isn't working.

You can add me to the support ticket as well. Same error

@ShadyMilkman said in Unable to redeem Xbox gamepass ultimate rewards:

Where is this peel section you guys are speaking of?

Open the Game Pass app and look for a button that says Player Perks.

I hope those of us that tried to redeem it will be able to redeem a new working code once resolved.