No Schvelle units upgrade? No Ultimate Booster trade-in?

Surely this is a mistake that will be fixed soon? Rivalate will be a very long grind if we don't get the ultimate booster trade-in and people who invested in Cleasis units because they didn't want to slave Persona got the middle finger today since Jig doesn't have the upgrade for Schvelle.

Schvelle units are obtainable as drops but I have not checked to see if Zieg has it as an upgrade yet.

@VanillaLucia said in No Schvelle units? No Ultimate Booster trade-in?:

but I have not checked to see if Zieg has it as an upgrade yet.

He doesn't have it as an upgrade.

Fun fact, Schvelle was the first set of 13* units JP got and was basically given out during the Road to Etoile campaign

@HarmlessSyan Makes it all the more frustrating that zig doesnt have them available, but he does have 13* trailblazers....

Yea, but also JP had to wait like 8 months after EP6 release to see the first 13* units while you guys got some off the bat. Schvelle drops in Tokyo Rainbow Bonus Key which was also new this year to JP in June - over 1 full year after EP6 came out.

Trailblazers by all means are better than Schvelle though, but I can understand people not wanting to farm Persona for them. JP had much longer time with Persona and had a second round of Persona as featured urgent when UH came out. I got over a stack of those void stones.

People aren't wanting them as drops -- people want the upgrade because they affixed their Cleasis units in preparation for the upgrade. They were the first on JP, so it was simple logic that they'd be first (or part of the first) here, but they're not.

@Matt Hear hear

big suprise that trailblazer 13* are available...being persona slaves was worth it pog

@HarmlessSyan said in No Schvelle units? No Ultimate Booster trade-in?:

Yea, but also JP had to wait like 8 months after EP6 release to see the first 13* units while you guys got some off the bat.

Got what? We can't obtain them yet. Either we have to literally die in Ult Quests farming for forever to get 13* Ofze set or suffer farming for Rivalate. Both variants a spit in the face.

@VanillaLucia said in No Schvelle units? No Ultimate Booster trade-in?:

Schvelle units are obtainable as drops but I have not checked to see if Zieg has it as an upgrade yet.

I got arms, legs and back from my Tokyo Rainbow run.

I also got a 15-Star Harmonizer that cannot be traded, and cannot be marketed. (No ownership flag.)

@Tainted-Soul If you play the story for ep 5 you receive a full Ofze set.

Edit: Oops, the story gives the Phobos set, the Ofze were from a Road to Ep 6 campaign that is still running until 12-22. 9 runs of the current Limited Quest gets the set, 1 piece per 3 runs, on any difficulty.

@Kodiakmax-101 I'm talking about 13* upgrade at Zig. Not current 12* that given for free.

@Tainted-Soul Sorry, I know that many players jumped back in today for ep 6 release.

i was hoping to upgrade but saw the schvelle units missing from zigg, and the only way to get them is from drops which is stupid, we got the upgraded version of other units that should come later now and the one most people worked for its not avaiable.

This update has been quite of a huge mess, after so many hours of maintnance and there is tons of incomplete stuff and alot of bugs i guess we gonna have a new maintnance very soon.