No Tails Collaboration Pack

I purchased the Tails Collaboration Pack through Steam but I'm not receiving it in-game... when I select "Purchase/Receive Benefits" as the instructions indicate, it simply says no campaigns underway. I can't even contact actual PSO2 support because when I log into Steam and choose the option it sends me through an infinite loop that makes me log in over and over again.

I bought it through the microsoft store and am not seeing it either. also not getting my xbox ultimate reward pack

This post is deleted!

"I purchased the Tails Collaboration Pack through Steam but I'm not receiving it in-game... when I select "Purchase/Receive Benefits" as the instructions indicate, it simply says no campaigns underway. I can't even contact actual PSO2 support because when I log into Steam and choose the option it sends me through an infinite loop that makes me log in over and over again."

I am having the same problem. I hope somebody from Sega reads this.

An update on receiving the Tails Collaboration Pack. A post on reddit said it can take up to 24 hours to process credit card purchases for PSO2 using Steam.

I did receive the Tails Collaboration Pack within the 24 hour period.

I didn't get it, It's over 24 hour already .

I'm having the same issue mine was gifted to me and its been 3 days and its no where to be found.