Here's hoping for more Sci Fi style outfits with this episode!

Not that I'm complaining about the variety available, this game sure has a lot of accessories, layer wear and outfits to get all kinds of things going! But given this is Phantasy Star, I'd love to see more sci fi themed outfits available, maybe something that looks similar to the clothing used in the original Phantasy Star games on the Genesis.

Does anyone have suggestions for other Sci Fi themed accessories and outfits for a female Newman that currently exist in game?

Off the top of my head I think Reaper Swallow and Raison Venitas(sp?) are good for a sci-fi look, at least to me. They’re really old (bs) & (ou) but you can still find them on most ships.

I would wear a bodystocking under Raison if you want a more mech look.

I'm with you.

I've settled with the falz suits for my Newm techter as there is NOTHING out there that looks right for the setting apart from thr bog standard costumes tbh.

There have been a few for females tha have that style but I've been MAJORLY unimpressed with the contemporary fashion in this sci-fi based universe.

I don't want a replica of a modern military suit, or a standard suit and tie... The medieval stuff from EP 5 made sense but was a bit meh overall.

At least they could have done is not locked the stock parts as layering wear behind SG scratches that you can't even specify male or female with.

Thankfully I got my falz apprentice omega suit (he knee highs in black and yellow) on the first scratch, just need the bee hive tights and skirt... Gonna take a while.

@Capt-Codpiece I'd argue that a suit and tie still fits the aesthetic of PSO2 because suits and ties don't really go out of fashion.

@NotWhoUThink i have to agree suits dont go out of fashion, like i said i am using the Luther/omega Luther suit on my Newm techter... however the style of those suits match the setting, suits that you can look in any major city and see however... nah i dont see it, it is not fitting with the setting unless you are using the whole earth corp style., however if i was in the fantasy world where PSO was real and we could use any weapon and armour just by focusing our photons, i wouldnt be in a zoot suit (white jacket wth side vents 5" long) with an assault rifle that shoots brass slugs.

it would be space polymer body suit with flash carbon fibre, photon lines as the energy shield, with rediculous weapons covered in photon energy with flashy abilities or lightsabers and such.

@Milk said in Here's hoping for more Sci Fi style outfits with this episode!:

Off the top of my head I think Reaper Swallow and Raison Venitas(sp?) are good for a sci-fi look, at least to me. They’re really old (bs) & (ou) but you can still find them on most ships.

I would wear a bodystocking under Raison if you want a more mech look.

Those are very neat, thank you! I'll be picking those up. I just hope they will release more along the lines of 'classic Phantasy Star' soon!