So what's everyone doing while waiting for maintenance to end?

It’s not up yet? Aww. I don’t start my new job until Monday so I was going to power level Etoile until then.

I havent't even touched story yet LOL I rushed to lvl 90 hero just started playing pso2 like 2 weeks ago again. I have been on and off for a while seeings as it took 8 years to be released where you dont have to do jap captcha and the headache of it all lol

What am I doing? Ending my lunch break and going back to work, see if it's up later this evening.

@hynaku4494 said in So what's everyone doing while waiting for maintenance to end?:

Playing FFXIV since its not down over half the day for maintenance.

I mean... FFXIV literally had a 24hr maint this week for patch 5.4.

but seriously they originally only planned 6hrs for the EP6 maint? JP have weekly maint that is usually 7hours long 1000-1700 Wed JP time. This week for some reason they rescheduled it 0200-1700 (it did end 2hr early though) and all we got was an AC scratch and there was no patch download when loading the game after maint.

About an hour ago they said they were still working on it: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1336741262054055936

Better done right than done fast, but I’m still excited.

@Milk I agree completely. it sucks cuz im coming off my only day off this week and wanted to get a head start on phantom with my 10m exp tickets but hey as long as its smooth i can play after work. For whatever it's worth, I work at the biggest dairy queen in the country. which is also in south dakota, which is ALSO the worst in the WORLD in terms of covid. Not looking good for me LOL

@perfiction said in So what's everyone doing while waiting for maintenance to end?:

@Milk I agree completely. it sucks cuz im coming off my only day off this week and wanted to get a head start on phantom with my 10m exp tickets but hey as long as its smooth i can play after work. For whatever it's worth, I work at the biggest dairy queen in the country. which is also in south dakota, which is ALSO the worst in the WORLD in terms of covid. Not looking good for me LOL

Oh goodness! Be safe out there. 😞

Yes be safe an I will pray for you! On the real!

@coldreactive said in So what's everyone doing while waiting for maintenance to end?:

About an hour ago they said they were still working on it: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1336741262054055936

would be nice to have more than "still working on it... something came up"

fingers crossed its not like that warframe christmas update a few years back when steve yeeted the ENTIRE user data PMSL

Playing granblue fantasy with the demon slayer collab event.

Took a break from the episode 4 and I didn't think maintenance would last this long. :c

As I stare at the screen I’m fending off my kitten who keeps trying to eat the chicken off my plate. There’s worse ways to pass the time, I suppose.

I just don’t feel like playing anything else, or doing anything. Everything I’m excited for happens today, it’s like Christmas morning.

Playing cyberpunk 😁

@HarmlessSyan said in So what's everyone doing while waiting for maintenance to end?:

@hynaku4494 said in So what's everyone doing while waiting for maintenance to end?:

Playing FFXIV since its not down over half the day for maintenance.

I mean... FFXIV literally had a 24hr maint this week for patch 5.4.

but seriously they originally only planned 6hrs for the EP6 maint? JP have weekly maint that is usually 7hours long 1000-1700 Wed JP time. This week for some reason they rescheduled it 0200-1700 (it did end 2hr early though) and all we got was an AC scratch and there was no patch download when loading the game after maint.

The JP extension was for server equipment maintenance as they stated

@SaviorZero82 said in So what's everyone doing while waiting for maintenance to end?:

Playing cyberpunk 😁

Lucky. I can’t play until my husband gets home, we wanna see the story together. Oh that wait is killing me! I can at least download it...