server maintenance

when is it ending

Maintenance was delayed, despite said delay being posted before maintenance was scheduled to end: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1336617278734032897

grumble grumble woke up early grumble grumble coffeeeeeeee

Work all day, got up early to try to hit the scratch market early, but maint delay...

-edit-

Not so much grumble, truck shipment got postponed, so I don't go in so early.

It might be my imagination, but I feel like it is safer to just add 3-4 more hours on top of their estimated end due to the fact that there's usually a delay.

My guess is that it is somewhere between 10-11 am (EST). RIP

you have to remember this is a substantial update adding lots of things so they gotta update and test then get approval and while doing that all the backend stuff must be done to prevent any errors on the server when the clients connect to it.

I just want to see how much of my meseta ends up getting sucked down the drain for this new scratch.

@CalvinaCoulange said in server maintenance:

I just want to see how much of my meseta ends up getting sucked down the drain for this new scratch.

I have 19 million saved up so god help me. 😟

nope. Looks like maybe even noon at this point.

@YagyuChan lol 19 million? that is like 20 bucks in pso2, you'll lose that instantly.

@YagyuChan said in server maintenance:

I have 19 million saved up so god help me. 😟

You'll die a horribly dead with that amount of meseta and that wishlist for this scratch

I know I will after yesterday affixes section 😞

I would far rather we had a delay in maintenance so when I do log in I have little to no problems. If they rush it and I have issues and the game is unplayable (Happened with many MMO's I've played) then they are gonna just have to take it down later to fix it. So I just let them do their thing. So when it is up I can play. It'll get there when it gets there and we should all be happy that they wanna make this as good as they can for us. ^^

I'm curious to know if JP is still down as well. I do know they went on maint before we did.

I'm curious to know if JP is still down as well. I do know they went on maint before we did.

can confirm for you the Japanese server is up and online 🙂

@Vexation said in server maintenance:

I would far rather we had a delay in maintenance so when I do log in I have little to no problems. If they rush it and I have issues and the game is unplayable (Happened with many MMO's I've played) then they are gonna just have to take it down later to fix it. So I just let them do their thing. So when it is up I can play. It'll get there when it gets there and we should all be happy that they wanna make this as good as they can for us. ^^

I agree, But - in anticipation of ep6 , I did get up right at the scheduled up time, only to find that the game was still down. Not going to be able to get a head start, Heading to work - wont be back for another 5 Hours. ( LOL- wouldnt it funny IF the game was still not open?)