Hunter/Phantom Skill Tree

I would like to know what the set up of a Phantom would be as a sub to Hunter, since I heard it's the best one to making a Hunter that has magic.

Phantom as a sub is a pretty much universal build that you can have fully built by level 42 (or level 37 if you complete the first SP CO from the class trainer), with the exception of High Level Bonus; you basically take everything that isn't part of the Phantom Mark branch (which means you end up with 60+ unused SP):

Screenshot_2020-12-09 PSO2 Skill Simulator.png

Need level 80 for the High Level Bonus actually, so it's 37+5 for the sub skills not including that.

EDIT: Got owned, apparently not allowed to delete posts.

@Matt I just corrected that as you posted it. 👍

What is the damage output like with HU/PH? I'm not a minmax player, but do want to make sure I'm contributing during DPS checks.

@Onyx-Grimoire Assuming that you are at full crit rate and have at least 200PP, then Ph gives a ~167.5% Melee Damage multiplier at all times; this is stronger than a front-hit Valiant Stance Fi sub multiplier (154%), but weaker than a Tech Arts front-hit Valiant Strike multiplier (177.1%). However, Ph does have the advantage of not needing to worry about positioning or comboing PAs to get that multiplier, and it also has the advantage of being able to use Zanverse to boost your damage output (assuming someone else hasn't already cast it).

@AndrlCh said in Hunter/Phantom Skill Tree:

@Onyx-Grimoire Assuming that you are at full crit rate and have at least 200PP, then Ph gives a ~167.5% Melee Damage multiplier at all times; this is stronger than a front-hit Valiant Stance Fi sub multiplier (154%), but weaker than a Tech Arts front-hit Valiant Strike multiplier (177.1%). However, Ph does have the advantage of not needing to worry about positioning or comboing PAs to get that multiplier, and it also has the advantage of being able to use Zanverse to boost your damage output (assuming someone else hasn't already cast it).

I could consider it in the future. Thanks for breaking the little things down.

What is your best weapon pallet combination for Hunter Phantom? Best ring set up and S-Skills 1-4 combinations?

Zanverse ........explain please and where or how do I get this skill?

@RainGnyu You can now get techniques and photon arts via the Excube Shop.

@VanillaLucia said in Hunter/Phantom Skill Tree:

@RainGnyu You can now get techniques and photon arts via the Excube Shop.

When buying a Custom Zanverse what is the best? What am I looking for?

Charge Time? PP Cost? None?