Grand affixes will never return to NA.

Good riddance market.

They will return for the next boost week, though.

@n_n we won’t get another

And your evidence of this is?..

Some people, especially the affixers, definitely will not be happy if grand affixes don't keep returning

Eh... The capsules are an unknown but I wonder if the game itself will semi-end anyway.

NGS is suppose to work alongside PSO2 but I wonder how many people will keep playing PSO2.

What did Grand do to you to make this post?

I do say you must be of low intelligence to make such ridiculous claims. We have Rivalrate weapons right around the corner and the other two super weapons should be coming early next year. Sega will rerun another grand affix ac scratch because it will make them easy money and the majority of players will of saved to afford such stuff. Fashion and min/maxing are big money in MMOs.

I'm not speaking about the OP, but obviously people listing Grand items on their personal stores will merit from this kind of rumor.

Yes they will OP lol

Grand affixes will come back since:

1. Free money for SEGA
  2. Playerbase wouldn't stand not being able to get Grand affixes for their new weapons
  3. Cause affix boost weeks and Grand affixes fit so perfectly together

This is clearly a post to artificially inflate the prices of grand capsules and sell the ones he has.

@LyssaDhrak said in Grand affixes will never return to NA.:

This is clearly a post to artificially inflate the prices of grand capsules and sell the ones he has.

Didn't think of that one being the case will keep that in mind tbh

@LyssaDhrak this is clearly a post to artificially inflate the prices of grand capsules and sell the ones he has.

Sounds about right. The only way we are never getting grand affixes again is if the NA server's permanently shut down before next dudu support week. With NGS coming and being part of the PSO2 game client that's... not happening. We'll probably get another support scratch week in 2-3 months or something, maybe whenever Luster is to be released. Ep4 lasted... 2 months ending with a dudu week, ep5 lasted... 2 months ending with a dudu week, and I'll take a gamble that episode 6 part 1 will last... 2 months at most and end with a dudu week.

Back in my day never lasted a big longer