Special Rare Item Drop - Appraise Regular or Enhanced?

Hi Arks,

I got a Special Rare item from a UQ. Should I enhance appraise it or regular appraise?

Always regular.

If it is a 13* and costs 200K, 210K, 220K, 230K, 240K or 250K, do an enhanced tekk as it will most likely result in an 8 slot 13* which is good money for most weapon types. If it costs something else, do a regular as an enhanced tekk will not make it 8 slots.

Thanks here's a screen cap @Matt EoptimjVEAEptH6.jpg

So since it's 13*+, check the price of the enhanced appraisal.

If it's one of the figures above, do it as you'll most likely get an 8 slot of something you can sell or use, if not, just do regular.

If you got a rainbow or gold icon like you pictured I always recommend the Enhanced Appraisal. If it is something you do not want you can likely sell it on the Player Shop or will find a use for it as the Enhanced Appraisal will always net you better results (more slots, a chance to be partially grinded up already, and so on).

If you do not have the meseta for it I would recommend saving up until you do so you can get these higher-rarity weapons at their best state (or at least as close as possible) instead of using the regular appraisal.

Thank you for your help Matt and VanillaLucia. Will give Enhanced Appraisal a try! What do you think about the Special Rare drops? It was from a UQ. I didn't use any Rare boosters. How often have you got Special Rare drops?

@rez2cool Going into Episode 6 (and Ultra Hard) you will be seeing many more of them. The ones you want will be golden in color or will have a flaming animation as the rarity we are looking for starts to hike up to fifteen star weapons and the likes.

Even if these are equipment you do not want you can typically flip it in the Player Shop (in the case of thirteen star and fourteen star weapons) and you can also desynthesize unwanted fifteen star weapons for resources that are very important for the bigger fifteen star weapons you will want to be aiming for.

Yes! Welcome to Episode 6 and xmas theme! I just Enhanced Apraised it and got a Profound Gunblade! I added a Lightning a attribute. Zig also has that gunblade listed and it has LIGHT attribute. Should I change the Lightning element to Light? If so how do I change the attribute/Element?

Where do I desynthesize weps?

@rez2cool Desynth is in DIY crafting, I think it is Item Dissasembly in the menu. You have to access it in your personal quarters, through the same panel that you use to decorate. For changing elements you need an item, the only place I could tell you to look is the player shops, a Light element change item will be very expensive. The actual JP vets will have to tell you if you want to switch (I think so but I could be wrong).

@rez2cool said in Special Rare Item Drop - Appraise Regular or Enhanced?:

Yes! Welcome to Episode 6 and xmas theme! I just Enhanced Apraised it and got a Profound Gunblade! I added a Lightning a attribute. Zig also has that gunblade listed and it has LIGHT attribute. Should I change the Lightning element to Light? If so how do I change the attribute/Element?

Where do I desynthesize weps?

• That depends. Do you want to keep the gunblade and use it? Until Luster comes out, the gublade isn't used for much. Since it's an all class weapon any class can use it but no classes have a focus or damage boost for it like they do with their own class specific weapons. So until you decide to keep it or not I wouldn't waste material resources on upgrading or changing it's element.

• You can desynthesize by going to the terminal in your person quarters. Select Crafting-->DIY Crafting --> Item Dismantling.

• You can dismantle just about any items so make sure you lock any items you care about. However I will warn you to not dismantle 10 star weapons (The most common 10 star weapons have deo in the name.) 10*s are good to trade in for either ex cubes or photon boosters.

You probably know some of this already but I'm trying to be overly cautious in case you didn't.

Oh I just got this from the Tokyo Rainbow Key! What do you think of Oblisana Wucht? ![alt text](fd5867b2-12bc-451e-82fa-c3b245a865fe.jpg image url)