General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list

Old Types originally avialable in Mining Base Defense 1-4 or seemed to drop off Dark Ragne: Rimliese リムリーゼ (WL), Phonlieses フォンリーゼス (Sword) A new type Talis I loved to use in JP was Lumiholy 13 * which only dropped off a Titled Dio Hyunar in Christmas Urgents. I doubt it will be added in Global now. The above old types had an outfit that went with them called Quinty Lieses which we never got either.

We're still missing the Klothov M238, Edel Io, for their Meseta and Exp boost Potentials. We have the same Potential from Madam's Umbrella in the Nyoibo, and they ended up adding in the Vraolet since I first put together this image. But, we're also still missing the Meseta Boost Units. Please, SEGA, add all these as NT weapons in global, but also just make an exchange shop with all the missing or old weapons/camos. In my opinion, nothing should ever disappear forever. I have a similar issue with Scratch items, since the market eventually runs out, and there's no guarantee that there'll be a revival scratch, and even when there is, it doesn't have all the items. Though, that's both good and bad, less filler, but the missing items will be gone for much longer. alt text

add Helen Bathina (エレヌバティナ) Katana, it's very important for pretty much every class

Hello all! I'm going to be presenting this whole list to the team and we'll see what we can do about getting these. I also use Weapon Camos to make sure my outfit goes with my weapon, so I sympathize with you all on this. I would LOVE more Rod Weapon Camos! (I play Rod Ph.)

I've got some camo requests as well:

OT to Camo Requests

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

Unavailable Camo Requests

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

OT to NT weapon requests

alt text

I would request more weapons like the Guld Milla or the L&K14 Combat for their weapon potentials but unless they make them 15*s with all 5 S-Grade Augment slots there is really no point to it as the upcoming Klauz weapons will be able to do "the same thing but better and more on top of it" anyway.

Also:

@Theuberclips said in General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list:

-- Bullet Kunai (バレットクナイ) TMGs - Requested by myself, potential causes a counter attack to happen when dodging on hero with Step Attack. This also has Phrase Reduce as the Augment Factor. These were a seasonal drop that it seems we never got the chance to have.

The Bullet Kunai drops from "Armada Training – Final Lament".

Ryoga's OT to Camo requests - Chainsawd, Sarce Punisher, Anti-Android Rifle, Egg Blaster, Flame Visit, Elysion, Red Scorpio, Guilty Light, L&K14 Combat, Talis Legacy, Haze Via

Unavailable Camo Requests - Chainbelk, Gravis Punisher, M&A60 Vice, Elydorado, Motav Codex, Inga Hyouri

& OT to NT weapon requests - Vert Buccaneer (Launcher)

It may be just me, but images are broken, though links to them still work, I've gathered their names for the OP as a time saver. It should also be noted the Rose Skewer was added to a camo announced recently the * Rose Ornament

@Ryoga My only suggestion would be instead of just the Haze Drahl Rifle, have it as a 3-type Camo featuring all the Haze weapons: Partisan, Rifle & Rod. (ヘイズオディオ) (ヘイズヴァイア) & (ヘイズエヴォル) respectively

@LightGamer2016 said in General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list:

A new type Talis I loved to use in JP was Lumiholy 13 * which only dropped off a Titled Dio Hyunar in Christmas Urgents. I doubt it will be added in Global now.

It's in, called "Lumi Holy" and drops in EP6 Special Breakthrough Training LQ, but only on lower difficulties. It was reported to drop in SH so far.

Updating the thread right now, sorry for being so slow on updates, been busy with a lot of things. And thanks for the response @GM-Deynger!

@Church10129 said in General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list:

It may be just me, but images are broken, though links to them still work, I've gathered their names for the OP as a time saver. It should also be noted the Rose Skewer was added to a camo announced recently the * Rose Ornament

Appreciate this, yeah the images are broken for me too

In response to @Ryoga --

フレイムビジット Flame Visit Launcher has NT version from PSO2es, 13* so added as NT weapon request since it'd be easier for them to implement probably

EDIT: Thread should be done being updated, i skipped out on some details because eh it probably isn't necessary

Also I'm debating on putting revival requests up, mostly because of the Rain and Wind seasonal weapons. However, it's basically just that. A big reason for this is the Lambda Bigglow V2 bow has gone into extremely low supplies, and it's a core part of pushing for high Endless scores. It's the only bow that's ever been released with all-class Piercing Arrow PA.

It may be just me, but images are broken, though links to them still work, I've gathered their names for the OP as a time saver.

Strange, I don't have any issues loading these images even on different browsers but thanks for the listing.

@Ryoga My only suggestion would be instead of just the Haze Drahl Rifle, have it as a 3-type Camo featuring all the Haze weapons: Partisan, Rifle & Rod. (ヘイズオディオ) (ヘイズヴァイア) & (ヘイズエヴォル) respectively

Yeah, the same should probably also be done to the "Chainsawd + Sarce Punisher" and "Chainbelk + Gravis Punisher" as they have matching designs.

@Theuberclips its Partisan, Rifle, & Rod for the Haze Series, the JP names are in the correct order. (I will delete this post once the adjustment has been made, worry not about responding)

Additional info

-- Sarce Punisher (サルスパニッシャー) Rifle -- 12 rarity rifle that dropped in Ultimate Naverius.

-- Elysion (エリュシオン) Wand -- 11 rarity wand that dropped from Dark Falz Elder

-- *Chain Belk, *Gravis Punisher, & *Elydorado are also in the legacy Weapon Badge shop along with the previous stated *M&A60 Vice, *Motav Codex, & *Inga Hyouri

The Magika Fleurir (*マギカ・フルーリア) was always my favorite Rod Camo. Would love to see it.

9906f570-ac28-4dc5-be22-4b3c8e567fa1-image.png

(I also would love to see this outfit return too T__T)

@Theuberclips Ah ok. I found out people are just pawning it for dirt cheap on market. The talis is obsolete by now in terms of gear progression, but I plan to transmute it over one of my other 15s. Thanks for the heads up!

Got a request from someone, they want the Rika Claws (Falclaw ファルクロー Wired Lance) either as a NT weapon or a camo. Its currently an 11* OT weapon on the JP server, it drops from DF Elder.

On the topic of camos, does the * Fahren Forging we got recently exist on JP? I can't find any mentions of it on the swiki camo page. There's the * Reigan Rearm, but that's a recolor of the Fahren line. It would be nice if it's a sign that we're getting OT weapon series as camos.

Similarly, there's no mention of the * Tempest Leaves either. That one doesn't even have weapons it's based off of on the weapons pages though, so less relevant here.

@AiC-L I mean the last addition of weapon camos in the Photon Booster shop was a sign (to me), but yeah the *Fahren Forging is based off the OT series much like the *Rose Ornament which is based off Knight Gear's OT drops aside from the Rose Skewer(harmonizer). The *Tempest Leaves doesn't exist on JP an any form much like your findings. I've been noticing Global has been get some camos first before JP, like the *Sonic Ring & *Tails Spanner.

the swiki is a good source source for camos, but also I'd personally recommend checking out https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Weapon_Camos

@Church10129 Oh I usually use the visiphone for a quick overview. It's easier on the eyes for sure. The swiki has the various weapon forms though, and I figured it might be more up to date with how the visiphone camo page was still under maintenance until recently.