General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list

JP has a lot of OT weapons that Global at this point will never get at this rate. However, some of these offer good utility... and even moreso, some of them make for incredible looking camos for people's specific outfit. Even JP would like some camo revivals of some OT weapons that don't drop anymore -- I've seen people paying 350m+ for 10* weapons just because they don't drop and they're THAT rare and they fit their entire outfit perfectly.

I intend to make this a community fueled thread. If anyone has any suggestions to make into NT weapons or for camos, feel free to list them and I'll update this. If there is a reasoning, especially for NT weapon requests, listing it could be helpful as well. Listing the type of weapon can help me have an easier time updating the thread as well.

If you wish to remain anonymous when requesting feel free to PM me on the forums instead.

Resources for searching for weapons can be found via the arks-visiphone website (JP version) or the pso2 swiki.

Changelog

Dec 18: Thread updated with more requests from the community
Dec 11: To my surprise, Shut Rounder got a camo in the Photon Booster shop. I dunno if this was after they saw this thread or not, but that was an amazing surprise.
Dec 07: Added formatting that I found by accident. Added suggestions from posts, including a lot of TMGs, as well as a couple harmonizers.

OT to NT weapon requests

-- Helen Bathina (エレヌバティナ) Katana - Old Type weapon on JP from PSO2es which is a Katana for all classes. The potential restores 15% of PP when you take damage -- but more importantly, it has built in Morning Mistreaver PA on it, giving all classes access to a good movement PA.
In my opinion, this needs to be a high priority. This is fairly important for a lot of classes for mobility, since some of them just simply don't have good fast movement PAs like Ranger -- especially Ranger/Etoile. Even Etoile as a mainclass often uses it for movement, as well as Gunner, Hunter, Fighter, and probably more that I'm forgetting.

-- Noridonique (ノルリドニーク) Assault Rifle - Has Homing Volley built into the rifle for all classes, which would also be nice to see come over to global, but this is purely for people running time attacks. Definitely not a necessity, because the only time it really sees use is for the speedrunners on Lillipa Time Attack that aren't using Swift Ilgrants to hit the first button in order to get a rank 1 time.

-- Rose Skewer (ローズスキュア) Harmonizer - All class harmonizer that enables using a pet on any class. With EP6 around the corner there should be a new 15* harmonizer that can take it's place, but a more easy access one would be nice for newer players to be able to use Summoner as a subclass while leveling other classes. Also makes for a kind of nice camo.

-- Storm Shade (ストームシェード) Rod - Requested by PrinceBrightstar. 11 rarity rod from a Beach Wars event that never got an NT variant. It's an all class rod with Anti, which is very useful if you run out of Sol/Star Atomizers.

OT to Camo Requests

-- Duel Gaze (デュエルゲイズ) Talis - Requested by AiC-L. There's also a Green and Red colour variant of this talis. Only exists as OT, and has a very, very strange potential which is meant for .... ranger. Side note is that there is a yellow/white/cyan version of this as a camo on JP from the TCG memory exchange called *デュエルゲイズTCG, so this shouldn't be too hard to do since a camo already exists in the files in the first place.

-- Guld Milla (ガルド・ミラ) TMGs - Requested by AIC-L. Iconic PSO weapon which never got an NT version or a camo.

-- Twin Yasminkov 2000H (Tヤスミノコフ2000H) TMGs - Requested by AiC-L. Very old weapon, similar existed in PSO and Infinity.

-- H44 Missouri T (H44ミズーリT) TMGs -- OT 10* weapon that have a potential from PSO2es that lowers the recast of Chain Trigger by up to 12.5 seconds based on the Chain Trigger count if used for the first PA of a Chain Finish. While this could be made into NT, I feel like this potential with NT crafting could be a bit too dangerous to safely add... but it also saw use as a camo, so.

-- Cruel series (4 weapons) -- An old 9 star series containing a Gunblade, Twin Daggers, Rod, and Wand. The Gunblade (クルールコフィン) and Twin Daggers (クルエルフローガ) were both requested by IceBlink, but Church10129 noted that we could probably just have a 4 weapon camo that includes the Rod (ヴァイフロース) and the Wand (コルネリア) on top.

-- Hyakka Ryouran (ヒャッカリョウラン) Soaring Blades + Tenimusou (テンイムソウ) Double Saber - A specific request from Church10129 for a camo that can't be colour changed so that the alternate red + blue colour blades exist in their original glory.

Unavailable NT Weapon Requests

-- Yasminkov 8000C (ヤスミノコフ8000C) TMGs - Requested by AiC-L. Mostly for camo purposes, but it does have a 13* NT version that does not exist on global because it's only available from PSO2es.

-- Bullet Kunai (バレットクナイ) TMGs - Requested by myself, potential causes a counter attack to happen when dodging on hero with Step Attack. This also has Phrase Reduce as the Augment Factor. These were a seasonal drop that it seems we never got the chance to have.

Unavailable Camo Requests

-- Soujyusen (*奏従扇) -- Requested by coldreactive. Harmonizer camo from 週刊ファミ通 February 2016 in JP.

-- Mercy of Lillipa (*マーシー・オブ・リリーパ) -- Requested by an alliance member. Only a camo and an OT weapon on JP. OT weapon was from an Episode 2 deluxe package (which gave green badges to turn into whatever from the shop), and the camo I think required you to have this OT weapon to get it. This only applies to bow.

Completed Camo Requests

-- Shut Rounder (シャットラウンダー) Gunblade - Requested by me personally. Now exists in the Photon Booster shop for 10 Photon Boosters.

I know there's at least a few people who want the Duel Gaze or its upgrades as a camo, and I'd love to see the Yasminkov and Missouri OT weapons we didn't get. The 8000C even has an NT version we're probably not going to get because it's related to PSO2es. There's also the Guld Milla being an iconic PSO weapon that didn't get an NT AFAIK.

This Harmonizer OT Weapon:

alt text

It was added in the Reborn: EPISODE4 patch. Named 奏従扇 (Soujyusen). Currently JP Only.

I'd prefer it as a camo.

@coldreactive said in General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list:

This Harmonizer OT Weapon:

snip

It was added in the Reborn: EPISODE4 patch. Named 奏従扇 (Soujyusen). Currently JP Only.

I'd prefer it as a camo.

This actually doesn't exist as an OT weapon at all as far as I can tell, only a camo. It's also fairly cheap on JP. SWiki sources it as being from 週刊ファミ通 February 11th, 2016. I actually use this camo on JP myself, lol

And that reminds me about Rose Skewer NT.... I'll add that to the thread.

@AiC-L said in General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list:

I know there's at least a few people who want the Duel Gaze or its upgrades as a camo, and I'd love to see the Yasminkov and Missouri OT weapons we didn't get. The 8000C even has an NT version we're probably not going to get because it's related to PSO2es. There's also the Guld Milla being an iconic PSO weapon that didn't get an NT AFAIK.

Ah yes, I forgot about the H44 Missouri T, or H44ミズーリT. Scary weapon to bring the PSO2es potential over from, especially as NT, but they look amazing as a camo for sure. Not sure to put that in NT remakes or camos.

Guld Milla TMGs will be noted for camo. I'll note 8000C in a new section for NT weapons that exist but that we can't get. Duel Gaze and the upgrades will be noted for camos.

@Theuberclips said in General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list:

And that reminds me about Rose Skewer NT.... I'll add that to the thread.

Hoping for it to come for the Christmas Event like it originally did in JP. It's one of the only all-class harmonizers. Otherwise we'll have to wait for people to get the other one to drop from Ultra Hard or Tokyo Rainbow.

@Theuberclips The one I'm actually the most annoyed about is the basic Twin Yasminkov 2000H. I used the single in PSO and the twin in Infinity so it feels bad to break the tradition. Especially when I could be firing them full auto on Hero.

Requesting Cruel Coffin (クルールコフィン) which is a 9 star gunblade.

cruelcoffin.jpg

While we're at it, put in its cousin, Cruel Flouga (クルエルフローガ), which is a 9 star twin dagger.

cruelflouga.jpg

Thread updated.

To my surprise, Shot Rounder was added as a camo to the photon booster shop! That was unexpected to say the least.

A lot of new camos hit global, including some new ones in the mission badge shop as well.

Honestly I'd suggest rather than just asking for the 2 of the Cruel weapons, maybe ask for all 4 variants in a camo say like * Cruel Laviene, since both the Rouge & Azure were originally upgraded versions of the Cruel series: Cruel Flouga (クルエルフローガ), Cruel Coffin (クルールコフィン), Vifroze (ヴァイフロース), & Cornelia (コルネリア).

As for the Duel Gaze there is a Camo variant that already exists in the files *Duel Gaze TCG (*デュエルゲイズTCG) it was part of the JP TCG memory exchange. I don't see why they couldn't rename it Duel Gaze or whatever naming scheme & release.UIItem*DuelGazeTCG.png

On the point of the Yasminkov 8000C, it was distributed outside of PSO2es as part of the anniversary event in JP through a limited exchange. That aside, the Sigma Series & Occuld Series were PSO2es exclusive series as well as the Bardiche, Arks Fran, Yasminokov 7000V, H10 Missouri Twin, Gravilios, Caduceus, Yasha, & Rikauteri (NT variants), yet they all found their way into Global nonetheless.

And lastly I'll put in a request I'd like to see a camo of Hyakka Ryouran (ヒャッカリョウラン) & Tenimusou (テンイムソウ) I'd prefer if it cannot be colored so it can have its signature red & blue blades in its full glory. ui_item_1050070.png

@Church10129 Hyakka Ryouran actually has an existing NT version. No such luck for Tenimusou though.

@AiC-L I'm well aware of the NT variant, however that's why I specified the camo not to be color changeable. Since the NT variant blades can change color. Well both blades change to be the same color, in the exact way the *Reppuu Jinrai (*レップウジンライ) has same color blades (though said camo can't change color)

@Church10129 It's not dual color? Isn't that missing the whole point?

Requesting Storm Shade OT to NT conversion. Rod looking like a beach umbrella that has built in ANTI. Essential for when non-technique users run out of Sol Atomizers.

Thread updated! Sorry I've been grinding a bit hard lately so I might be slow to update things right now.

I was going to add the OT Yamato weapons to this list as someone in my alliance wants the Valkyrie R25 non-silenced version, but it turns out we will be getting them in Divide Quest unless the camo is excluded from the drop table. (I'd spoiler this but Divide has been mentioned on Arks Hour and is viewable in the crafts already, as well as the point rewards, so yeah)

I'd like to put in another request, the Steam Series as a 17-type weapon camo. Similar to the * Bio Cellular & * Live Cellular ui_item_1010115.png ギアフレイド(SW), ウィールローレン(WL), ヴァルヴェット(PS),

ブラスハウル(TD), リフリジオン(DS), スチームナックル(KN) ,

ピュアルサード(GB), ヤテンコウガ(KT), レイルランダー(SB),

トランスヴェイン(AR), グレンファナル(LN), コードシャフト(TMG),

フチセフウエン(Bow), トランスシリンダー(Rod), ターンヘッド(TL),

パードウィスラー(WN), エグザヴェルグ(JB)