Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly

@MarshalTobias32 said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

Na I’ll be facetanking UH as HU/ET. Ez Pz. Thanks for the advice tho.

hu/et

it's not about you

What's up with all these "Get good at this class or stop playing" posts? I haven't seen many people complain about the difficulty except Phang which is a side boss that doesn't give very good rewards.

Seriously play however style you want. IT'S A COMPUTER GAME!!!!

@Jman said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

What's up with all these "Get good at this class or stop playing" posts? I haven't seen many people complain about the difficulty except Phang which is a side boss that doesn't give very good rewards.

Seriously play however style you want. IT'S A COMPUTER GAME!!!!

it's a justified warning because things in UH are going to do about as much damage as phaleg does

I’m dreading UH, no please I’m not ready! 😧

I'm looking forward to UH. I've been finding game modes like Advanced, Expedition, ARKS etc etc feel too easy on the current hardest setting.

@Milranduil I guess that's true, I even struggled in ultra hard solo when I was a 95 phantom, granted I didn't quite have a full grasp of the game unlike now. Also had the Novis(?) 15 star weapons with their standard augments unlike now where I have a Trailblazer rifle with decent augments and decent units to prepare myself for ultra hard.

@Hatsodoom I'll call you to revive the 5/12 people who stay on the floor all my matches. xD

@M-Of-Mysterio Is that supposed to be an insult? A compliment? Make yourself clear man. My point is peeps gonna enjoy the game they way they want. You're talking to a man who has a Ret Paladin on WoW Classic.

Because of the insane release speed, all my time on pso is devoted to farming thousands of excubes and grinders. I've barely scratched any of the hard content because I don't want to miss out on all the bonuses they are throwing at us right now.

I have tons of other classes I want to try, but I am grinding out weapons for them first while we are on boost and everything is free.

Yup, I'm about outta mats for things I've already upgraded but my phantom is gonna have an atlas x AR and a Atlas Rod to start with. Not to mention various versions of the weapons for leveling though I've been saving keys and alternate armor pieces so I shouldn't have to buy a single thing once it's out. Don't get me started on the affixing I've been attempting. There are so many things to do to take advantage of the campaigns that perfecting my play style can wait a little bit.

@Milranduil As long as healing isn't getting nerfed like Phaleg, then all those AT Elder dragon fight in MHW I've been doing for the past year would serve as an experiences for UH xD

@Nope21 said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

@Milranduil As long as healing isn't getting nerfed like Phaleg, then all those AT Elder dragon fight in MHW I've been doing for the past year would serve as an experiences for UH xD

That has literally no bearing on this as it's a different game with different mechanics but ok bud

@Milranduil said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

@MarshalTobias32 said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

Na I’ll be facetanking UH as HU/ET. Ez Pz. Thanks for the advice tho.

hu/et

it's not about you

Op sure made it sound that way. Not how I would give advice.

I think sometimes threads like these are to boost and boast ones self and most of the time they are the first to die. Then blame others for their own shortcomings. I think some People genuinely want to discover their own unique perspective of the game mechanics that fit their own play style, without the ramblings of others. Sometimes people want to shape their own cookies and don’t want to use a cookie cutter!

@RainGnyu said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

I think sometimes threads like these are to boost and boast ones self and most of the time they are the first to die. Then blame others for their own shortcomings. I think some People genuinely want to discover their own unique perspective of the game mechanics that fit their own play style, without the ramblings of others. Sometimes people want to shape their own cookies and don’t want to use a cookie cutter!

I kinda get get whut you are saying, I usually roll with HU/ET since it’s fun to facetank UH content but when I wanna try to dodge tank I go for Hero or Luster if I am feeling confident enough. As long as you got the right skill trees, classes combos, gear, and decent enough skill set, you can dew whut ever.