Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly

I only played GC online after the official servers closed. It seemed alright to me. Maybe it's a community size thing compared to BB? I mean yeah there was drama, but there's always people high on their own farts in online games.

Could also be most people not having a keyboard.

@Hatsodoom

My brother and friends were ADDICTED to PSU and that's a blatantly false statement. Elitism exists where ever people can congregate and speak freely.

@Knight-Raime Remember having to grind up rifle bullets to DoT/freeze/death enemies or you were deadweight as fG? Thank goodness we're past that now. As much as I miss the team play and having a solid niche, that was a little ridiculous.

I will die as many times as I like and tell anyone who wants to complain to @#!% off

@Hatsodoom said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

Remember PSO and PSU? Remember how it didn't have ANY of this? I sure do. Too many games foster this "elitist" mentality and it just creates discourse within a game's community. Let's go back to the day where we would just casually kill things, hunt items, and just chat and have a good time.

Tryhards with a loser attitude. Anyone that needs to tell someone they are better is deficient in many other areas of life.

@Psykhe do as you wish. This post was not meant to tell you what to do, is an advice. It did sound dickish and should have been worded better but, is about tell people to just wait for jumping on Br/Ph.

If they do, they will have a better time, if they don't fine, they are just gonna face tank the ground. Nobody is gonna tell you s thing, but, trust me, is not fun to spend 70% of the game dead.

@AiC-L said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

I only played GC online after the official servers closed. It seemed alright to me. Maybe it's a community size thing compared to BB? I mean yeah there was drama, but there's always people high on their own farts in online games.

Could also be most people not having a keyboard.

Might be due to the fact that most people moved to BB and then noticed how much of an issue damage cancel was. (Apparently GC had less of it?) You couldn't play Force normally (attack techs) or use things like Divine Punishment in parties without hindering other's damage because of how poorly designed the connection between the clients was. There was a lot of drama back then over it. Eventually, parties would not allow more than 1 FO, FO was restricted to using demons and support only, players who use DP and spammed Spread Needle were told to leave, etc. Despite the game being a lot simpler and easier, the amount of elitism it had over years is surprising. Quite funny to look back on.

@Vexation i'm never been hostile or Malicious. Nor toxic. Was a fair warning, as i detailed in the reply.

If i wanted to drag other down i would have said: " Git gud or just stick with Hi, trash".

Wich was not the meaning of the post. It recolves around try the feeling, get a bit of practice and see how you adapt to it.

Don't rush in content where people expect you to be good with somenthing that you don't know.

If it sounded malicious, i'm sorry. I worded it pretty bad.

@Theuberclips happened multiple time to me, when i was learning.

Pre-Nerf Deus Esca, is the first coming to mind

Mining Base: Ending as well, with people leaving if there's too many towers being destroyed.

Omega Luther if people fail to open the clock, and so on.

So how am i wrong? I'm just unlucky, or there is a pattern within it.

@JoiningVase4637 said in Br/Ph might not be for you if you don't learn to play Br properly:

@Vexation i'm never been hostile or Malicious. Nor toxic. Was a fair warning, as i detailed in the reply.

If i wanted to drag other down i would have said: " Git gud or just stick with Hi, trash".

Wich was not the meaning of the post. It recolves around try the feeling, get a bit of practice and see how you adapt to it.

Don't rush in content where people expect you to be good with somenthing that you don't know.

If it sounded malicious, i'm sorry. I worded it pretty bad.

I know ^^ and that has been my only gripe with this post from the beginning and the only reason I continued to say anything isn't cause I didn't think you were making a valid point but because people kept accusing me of crying "elitism" Which I never have been. The replies you have posted since then not only re-emphasized your point but have been much better worded over all. For that I thank you.