What is Augment Synthesis?

I keep getting these items, for example "Affix Augment Technique", but I have no idea how to actually put it to use! I don't see it in the special items tab either, help anyone?

They're basically fodder to add that specific affix to a weapon/unit like the "Sub Add X" items.

A folder? I don't really understand... you mean like a support item?

@tojake2 Fodder not folder; fodder is basically an item that is created for the sole purpose of being used (and destroyed) during augmenting.

The Affix Augment items can be used during the augmenting process at Dudu/Monica; if you have the item in your inventory, there will be a pop-up after you select your other fodder items that will give you a list of your current Affix Augment items, and you can select one. It will then be automatically selected when you get to the list of available augments.

pso20201203_110510_001.png

pso20201203_110523_003.png

pso20201203_110535_004.png

Ohhh alright, thank's a lot!

I have another question if you don't mind (If you do I will make another forum), I need to buy a new mag because my current Mag is leveled improperly, like really badly. But the thing is, I really like it's current evolution, and I'm not sure if there's going to be a way to put it on my other mag, is there a way to transfer evolution looks?

Challenge Shop has every original Mag evolution as a cosmetic device for you to use.

(If you used a device on it already there is a mag form item from the swap shop that you can use to make a new mag have any other device form you have registered already for that character.)

My mags evolution was earned in a Mission pass, that's why I need this. Ohhh that past transformation Mag item works on any mag you have? Awesome! Thank you very much (My Mag looks like a little dragon, it's adorable)

Uh, I got another question if you're up for it. I'm a crafter myself, and I've noticed that supposedly you can add a class to a weapon of which is equippable by. But the thing is, I don't even see a crafting option or a extension option for weapons, so how in the world am I going to add a class to a weapon, if I can't even find the option to edit it? Do you know if it's not available to NA or something?

@tojake2 said in What is Augment Synthesis?:

Uh, I got another question if you're up for it. I'm a crafter myself, and I've noticed that supposedly you can add a class to a weapon of which is equippable by. But the thing is, I don't even see a crafting option or a extension option for weapons, so how in the world am I going to add a class to a weapon, if I can't even find the option to edit it? Do you know if it's not available to NA or something?

Extensions, weapon/unit crafting all come in Episode 6.

And unless they were added later, or it's changed for NA's version, Harmonizers can't be crafted.

It's changed for NA. Maybe I can craft weapons/edit them if I complete episode 6?

@tojake2 Weapon extension is already slated to be added when Episode 6 releases next week. @coldreactive was just commenting that the only weapon type that cannot be extended is Harmonizer and thus cannot be made into an all- or multi-class weapon.

@AndrlCh Oh! I'm glad I checked back here, I didn't even know that, thanks a lot for that.