Can we get more AC Costume shop sales like Nier?

So it is pretty obvious that we will not be able to obtain a lot of the JP collaborations at the two- X month timeframe so an easy solution would be to do what was done with Nier i.e. release it as a bundle. Although I am not fond of the idea because its merely a cash grab, it would serve a purpose for those who have researched what they want that the JP version has or some of us JP vets who want the same look as our JP counterpart.

I just want my Tatsuya Hair-style (the hairstyle of my profile picture) but I doubt we will ever get "The Irregular at Magic High-school" collab

wish they'd just make them AC scratches like they were in JP....

@SuperND420 said in Can we get more AC Costume shop sales like Nier?:

wish they'd just make them AC scratches like they were in JP....

Yeah I'm not sure if we'll get the Evangelion, Dead or Alive, Godzilla, Monster Hunter, or other Japanese collabs like in the Japan servers. I just want them to release more of the original costumes. They are already having "throw back" content when all of the non-collab stuff hasn't been released.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Neptunia Colab....

If we could get a hairstyle AC pack I'd go for that too just need my Tatsuya hair šŸ˜ž

@SuperND420 Nah. Bundles are cheaper. Look at what happened to Nier stuff. They were all practically worthless outside of 9S bundle because no one wanted anything to do with him.

Now look at the current scratches, everything is ungodly expensive. Your average scratch dolphins are literally just throwing away money and getting nothing out of it outside of the 1 selection ticket, which they're using for themselves anyway.

I loved how they handled in Nier. Yes, please! I like knowing what Iā€™m getting.