Gemini Hair Omega

Will there ever be an Omega version of the hairstyle for Gemini because the only difference would be the color of the gem on the back of ribbon and since the normal one is red it doesn't match well with the Omega Gemini outfit which is blue.

Looking up https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?エステ%2Fヘアスタイル#SG , it looks like there is ( 【双子・男】ヘアーB for omega male gemini, female right beneath that), but it also came from Awake Administer, an SG scratch that came after their Astral Guardians ticket did. While our tickets aren't 1:1 matches with JP, I would guess it'd be a decent chance that it will show up in the next SG scratch.

@Akonyl I hope so, I just think it's kind of dumb to break up a set of cosmetics that are obviously meant to go together.

@Akonyl Another thread was complaining about Xiao's glasses not being in the SG scratch, could they be in that scratch as well? Sorry have to ask, I can't read Japanese.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Gemini Hair Omega:

@Akonyl Another thread was complaining about Xiao's glasses not being in the SG scratch, could they be in that scratch as well? Sorry have to ask, I can't read Japanese.

iirc in that thread (or maybe another, I forget), someone mentioned that the glasses Xiao wears are actually just Xion's glasses, which are in the fallen heroes SG scratch we already have.