Hello, I'm looking for an EU alliance on Ship 2 with a chill, relaxed atmosphere. It's fine even if it's international but has people playing in EU timezones too.

I'm sorry to say that I don't use any kind of voice chat (because I don't like it), and an alliance that focuses on voice chat only is a bit of a problem for me, if people in it don't pay much attention to the ingame chat, or tends to isolate (willingly or not) those that don't use it. Because of that, I'm looking for one that is open-minded and warm towards anyone regardless. I'm still willing to join a discord server though, at least to read stuff in text chatrooms, read announcements and stuff like that.

I play a bit casually (meaning, I don't go crazy with affixing and stuff, for example) and I focus on doing my own thing, but sometimes I log in very little when I don't have much to do in the game. Still, I like to play with others as well when there is the opportunity, or to help with stuff, even if I don't have anything to gain in particular. I think being at least a bit helpful in your own guild is the way to go in a mmo, so I try to do that when I can.

Apart from all of that, I'd prefer if the alliance willing to accept me, has a decently developed tree. I specifically need drop, exp and atk maxed buffs. It's fine even if they're not maxed but there's the promise that they'll be raised as fast as possible.

Thank you for reading.