Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now

Deynger, is there anything that can possibly be done by NA devs? do they ban the character or the actual whole account?

i mean i know you GM's work hard too, doing what you can with in your power in game and trying to enjoy the game as well.

maybe a lvl 10 requirement + talk to afin + talk to koffe + do the forest exploration quest to talk in area chat? wouldnt solve it, but would make them have to work much more to spam. ( wouldnt really affect new players since they can still talk in party chat, guild chat )

ALSO that would benefit all the NA noobs that i see being like level 60 - 80 that dont know about mags or subclass since i notice NA players like to skip tutorials and Popups that TEACH them the game.

@MelodyKLZE said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

Deynger, is there anything that can possibly be done by NA devs? do they ban the character or the actual whole account?

i mean i know you GM's work hard too, doing what you can with in your power in game and trying to enjoy the game as well.

maybe a lvl 10 requirement + talk to afin + talk to koffe + do the forest exploration quest to talk in area chat? wouldnt solve it, but would make them have to work much more to spam. ( wouldnt really affect new players since they can still talk in party chat, guild chat )

ALSO that would benefit all the NA noobs that i see being like level 60 - 80 that dont know about mags or subclass since i notice NA players like to skip tutorials and Popups that TEACH them the game.

I already suggested the Episode 1 completion requirement since this would make them have to re tool their bots a damn hell of a lot for something that can be finished in like 30 mins if cutscenes are skipped. As for bans from what I seen in JP bots get 816 error which is a permanent suspension of their entire account.

@NotWhoUThink Or "b" or "B". I'm guessing SEGA has a filter that automatically stops players from naming their character either of those letters.

I am very against having to complete story mode. I haven't even done episode one and won't for quite some time. It's very tedious for me as I'd rather actually play.

I think that Episode 1 is also the longest.

@Jman said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

@NotWhoUThink Or "b" or "B". I'm guessing SEGA has a filter that automatically stops players from naming their character either of those letters.

Really? On my ship there was a bot named b that the lobby players were messing with. I thought the player just got lazy naming his bots.

@Vexation

Do it for that sweet sweet SG. I just ran a bunch of episode 1 story in hardcore to get SG, I did it on my sunmoner. Easy as pie. I made 400SG just from story today, the anime does a better job of explaining the story so it’s fine to skip cutscenes in that case.

@Milk said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

@Jman said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

Really? On my ship there was a bot named b that the lobby players were messing with. I thought the player just got lazy naming his bots.

@Vexation

Do it for that sweet sweet SG. I just ran a bunch of episode 1 story in hardcore to get SG, I did it on my sunmoner. Easy as pie. I made 400SG just from story today, the anime does a better job of explaining the story so it’s fine to skip cutscenes in that case.

I actually watched the anime last month and for a show based off a video I didn't realize it'd be as dark and gory as it was. But yeah I couldn't really tell what was going on in the game while the anime made a lot more sense and I could actually keep up with the plot.

@NotWhoUThink

Yeaaah I wasn’t expecting it either, it’s like they toned down the lewd from the game but then replaced it with gore. I really enjoyed it, though. The anime made me care about Afin.

@Milk I also liked how they actually made the falspawn an actual threat, even the basic falspawn were a threat to most Arks compared to the game where they're basically pushover enemies.

@Vexation said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

I am very against having to complete story mode. I haven't even done episode one and won't for quite some time. It's very tedious for me as I'd rather actually play.

Any better ideas then? cause that is the only way I see this stopping since if it is a level based requirement it will only be defeated anyways. even an equipment based requirement will be defeated. Tbh to the people say complete forest exploration it is not going to work they will just re tool their bots to complete that specific quest and go back to spamming the lobby 24/7 with that loud sound and their link. We either stop them by pushing for a story mode completion requirement or we stay as we are now cause any other change that comes to my mind will not solve the problem at all.

@Weirdo said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

I think that Episode 1 is also the longest.

You are correct but it is also to our advantage since that would make it so much longer or even impossible for the bot makers to keep up.

@Milk I will make myself run it eventually for the SG but it's still tedious and jumps all around. At least episode 5 was cohesive and told a story. Episode one seems to be a hodgepodge of nonsense tossed together. I will do episode 6 though cause now I wanna know what's happening with Shiva.

@YagyuChan - I like the suggestion to have an option to simply turn off the chat. I also like the suggestion that you have to get to a certain level before you can chat in area chat. There are other options besides forcing people through a story quest. Especially a long and tedious one more likely to confuse new players than to help them.

I saw one of the animes. The one with Rina and them. That made a lot of sense to me. I think it takes place between episodes three and four? At least that's what the other half told me.

@Milk I'm on ship 2 and I haven't seen a "b" or "B" spammer for awhile. I see plenty of the random jibberish character spammers.

@Jman

I’m on 4 but I only saw it that one time, we get jibberish bot names mostly too.

@Vexation

Yeah it really is choppy and unpleasant in game, I didn’t like doing it either which is a shame because the plot is really good.

@GM-Deynger Heh, yeah. Then they have two options. Option 1: Pay someone to monitor it. Option 2: Do nothing and save money. I know i don't belive any promises until i see results. PSO2 would be the first game where something is done about it, so i have my doubts.