Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now

every single god damn BOT now has the BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM chat macro / script....

when the F is moronic sega gonna at least try and mitigate this disgusting problem instead of doing USELESS Bans that do absolutely nothing at all???

jesus christ!! 6 days, and blocklist is full already because these BOOM bots...

they just get worse and worse and now are just gonna get even more worse... had 6 at the same time earlier, and let me tell you,... ill never unmute NA version of PSO2 ever again, let alone play it as much like i do JP.

But, really wtf is sega doing with their thumb in their rump? my god. . . this is stupid as hell how BAD this problem is getting now, now its just bad bad bad...

this games quality os deteriorating really fast with this crap.

ok i hate them as much as the next guy but how loud do you keep your damn game up...?

I find the chat sounds annoying and unnecessary to begin with so I feel your pain.

Lets just block that chat effect until level 90 or something.

I have the sound turned down, and if you block list is full you can go through and unblock several of them after a day or two. They are sure to of been banned by then. I don't know if Sega will ever have a permanent solution to this problem. The people who sell Meseta, no doubt, pay these other people to keep making accounts. Even if you IP ban them, nothing would stop them from refreshing their IP or using something to mask it. They'd have to stop people from joining the game and that wouldn't be very good for anyone. Best to just report and go on about your day. No game is free from annoyances.

I feel like this could be avoid if they just add an option to turn it off. Like a giant check box for chat effects would be nice.

@DishSoap said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

I feel like this could be avoid if they just add an option to turn it off. Like a giant check box for chat effects would be nice.

I support this idea.

sdasds.PNG ALL these damn bots were ALL BOOM BOOM BOOM Bots.....

imagine, hearing BOOM about 60 times in a span of like 1 minute.

crap is way out of hand.

@MelodyKLZE said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

crap is way out of hand.

Those bots' names though.

@Weirdo said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

@MelodyKLZE said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

crap is way out of hand.

Those bots' names though.

At least it's funnier than names like fdfdfdfdg or w, stuff like that.

The people who made these ones at least has a sense of humor. XD

Why not make lobby chat friends,alliance,only or you can opt in to or out of public chat? Also be able to turn off whisper chat friend req etc.. To avoid bots!

This was a Hell of a read. And yeah, I've noticed the boom chat becoming a thing as far back as the beginning of November.

I even had one show up in the middle of a concert in the middle of the Shopping Plaza.

@DishSoap said in Bruh.. WTF every single god damn BOT has BOOM spam now:

Hi all. I'm passing along the sentiment contained in this thread as well as this suggestion. Thank you for sharing!