Xbox stuttering even worse then before

Fix xbox stuttering anyone

Does anyone know how to fix the Xbox stuttering it has gonna even confer to lost time and I can't buy a pc can barely even keep my game pass

At this point I'm done it become unplayable lost 700hours I deal with it for so long because it was fine it start off good as thing was add it got worse good luck with pso everyone

In my expereince, I have had that suttering as well and I'm on a PC. I don't think that this is an isolated matter. If you are connected via cable, There are still ways to optimise your connection, If you haven't already done so. If you are able to change settings from your main connection{Your cable modem, Or router], There are lots of self-help topics on You-Tube that help you thru this. If that doesn't work, Maybe you will need to check with your ISP directly and see what is going on, address the issue to them and they can help you further.

@R4TED-xData36 Yeah my screen locks up and I hear the music playing while word bubbles are stuck on the screen. Whenever I port to another area it sometimes takes 20 seconds or longer. This has happened a long time ago but other times I don't have issues. I've turned down my graphics all the way down and it still locks up, this just started two days ago to become constant.

Have you tried going to a less populated block ?

@Albedo yes I just force close the game and restart sometimes if it's extremely stagnant. Unfortunately, I have a hyper active group so there could be within 50 player models in one area at a time. Maintenance usually helps with my overall performance so I'm hoping it'll be better for me next week.

Yeah it's the limitation of your xbox hardware unfortunately. If you want to mitigate the stutterness either go to a less populated block or upgrade to the new xbox that just release.

@Albedo said in Xbox stuttering even worse then before:

Yeah it's the limitation of your xbox hardware unfortunately. If you want to mitigate the stutterness either go to a less populated block or upgrade to the new xbox that just release.

Nope even on the new xbox series X I'm having this issue

It's likely a bugged update, as this has been an on and off issue all year. Some patches run smoothly, others not so much.

Damn that sucks . 😞 I can't relate since I'm running it on PC and it runs fine for me.