People are trolling with triggers now...

Opening a persona trigger to public, kick anyone who joined. Yeah, it is happening in ship 2

@Cakewalk Not a lot of info here. Did they kick as soon as people joined, or did they wait till the boss was about to die and kick everyone? If it's the first, that's perfectly reasonable since they probably were waiting for their alliance or friends to join but forgot to set a password.

They might of invited anyone to join and then kicked everyone who tried? No idea. I'm on ship 3 and haven't seen such behavior.

@Laep said in People are trolling with triggers now...:

@Cakewalk Not a lot of info here. Did they kick as soon as people joined, or did they wait till the boss was about to die and kick everyone? If it's the first, that's perfectly reasonable since they probably were waiting for their alliance or friends to join but forgot to set a password.

Yes, I got kicked before even entering the gate ship, I've heard more than 5 ppl complaining the same thing is block 7.

@Cakewalk It's probably people who just forgot to put a password up and were trying to get their own people in. You are not entitled to anybody elses triggers, be grateful if you can get into a public trigger but if you're removed due to them trying to get certain people into theirs during the limited trigger acceptance window you have no room to complain.

They probably were just waiting on someone and didn't lock it. Trolling is a bit much tho as you should remember they had to up the trigger themselves, and wasting resources on a trigger to "troll" people with seems like far too much work, and you don't accomplish anything. Pretty sure they just were waiting for someone. Also tbh whatever anyone does w their trigger is their business, you can't really stop them.

While kind of rude since it was their own mistake, I wouldn’t call it trolling. The honorable thing to do would be to chalk the trigger up to a loss and just let them run it but there’s absolutely no obligation to do so.

They were doing it in the busiest block though, happening multiple runs too. I doubt it was a pure coinsident.

@Cakewalk You can always just join as a separate party by your self, they can't kick you when you're alone, and the only way to "remove" you would be to straight up lose the trigger themselves by leaving.

stop joining into other people's parties, and it is their trigger - they can do what they want.

Im in ship 1 and joined a couple of random triggers. I did ask if it was ok if I stayed and made sure to thank them. If you join some randoms for a freeby and not even thank them ......... Well ( I should stop due to ToS)

@Kris-Nutta11 Due to the scarcity of triggers (like call of void), and how fast they are pushing new contents, it is okay to join random triggers. I myself spent most of SGs on triggers even though they are overpriced, and host them for free as well. If they are making triggers more accessible to everyone then you guys are right. However, hosting triggers runs in busiest blocks, multiple times, kicking players 2 sec after they joining the parties, is a trolling move.

Please consider the fact: Same people hosting a trigger run and kicking multiple players before starting in busiest block, and you get insta kicked after joining in the party. Two seconds is not even enough to do a profile check.

@Astral-Lettie said in People are trolling with triggers now...:

@Cakewalk You can always just join as a separate party by your self, they can't kick you when you're alone, and the only way to "remove" you would be to straight up lose the trigger themselves by leaving.

Thank you for the tip.