Aux buddies! how to level them?

I keep searching google and getting "how to unlock phantom" when I search how to level and aux partner. How in the stars do you level them? mine is stuck at lvl 1/1

Get Client Orders from Franka in Franka's Cafe and then send them off on them via your Personal Quarters' terminal they stand on!

Thanks!!

reviving this! so lost.... the leveling I get. How do you change their affinity and such? mine is Pure and Innocent.. which doesnt suit them.

@AnamanaAU said in Aux buddies! how to level them?:

Get Client Orders from Franka in Franka's Cafe and then send them off on them via your Personal Quarters' terminal they stand on!

I tried this once on the JP version, the aux failed the first attempt, and gained no EXP, and thus still was level 1. Is there any way to increase the chance?

@SpookyOh You can change their disposition once you level them up enough and they can take more Client Orders. Affinity changes on its own as it is their "confidence" level.

@coldreactive Until they level up, they have a lower chance with high level and boss related COs, so look for lower level COs or ones that will have them collecting multiples.

thanks ^^

@AndrlCh said in Aux buddies! how to level them?:

@coldreactive Until they level up, they have a lower chance with high level and boss related COs, so look for lower level COs or ones that will have them collecting multiples.

So, check for COs that have them gather more than 1 or more than 2 of the same item?

@coldreactive Multiples of the same item. It might take longer for them to complete the CO, but it boosts their level and "confidence"/affinity when they actually complete a search.

To add, there should be an option to reset their Personality at the Salon.

Spamming Cressida client order is fastest way of doing it. Only do 1 CO since it'll take 1 hour. Later you can do 10 for 10 hours to afk it after you max out affection.

See: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?210597-A-guide-to-Support-Partners