I don't like any of fighter's weapons despite trying to playing it for nearly two weeks now.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of mobility on the class unless an enemy is present (Yes I know about knuckles.) But that isn't the only thing I want to talk about. I want to talk about the fact that the Fighter doesn't have any good reliable AoEs except those on Double Saber, and even then, one of them FREEZES YOU IN PLACE AND DISALLOWS ANY ACTION UNTIL THE ANIMATION IS FINISHED, DESPITE YOU JUST STANDING THERE POSING, DOING NOTHING. ahem that would be the tall self draw-in tornado attack I'm speaking of.

What weapon do you recommend I use so I can purely level up Fighter. I don't want to play it at all, and only currently want it at 80+ for force sub-class until Phantom arrives. (Because guides/etc. telling me that it's the pre-phantom choice basically.)

I tried a Fighter/Bouncer Jetboot thing, but it made me die every five seconds.

For Doublesaber, you need to have the whirlwind ring fully leveled, then you basically deal more AoE damage since the whirlwind will be active no matter what PA you are using.

Your other option is to get an Occuld Rod or Talis, and just play like you would as a Force, while dealing with not having the main class only skills (ie. Element Conversion, Talis Fast Throw, and Photon Bullet).

@AndrlCh said in I don't like any of fighter's weapons despite trying to playing it for nearly two weeks now.:

Your other option is to get an Occuld Rod or Talis, and just play like you would as a Force, while dealing with not having the main class only skills (ie. Element Conversion, Talis Fast Throw, and Photon Bullet).

I'm guessing with force as sub? What fighter skills would I go for if any?

@coldreactive Yeah, with Force as sub. You would basically just get the skills that you would get if you were going to use it as a subclass anyway, so basically just the Stances (or just Valiant Stance if you don't think you can upkeep switching between Valiant and Wise), Tech Arts, Combo Var. PP, and Adrenaline are the must haves.

Critical Strike is an option, but since it main class only, you'll lose out on it when you switch back to Force main, the Slayers are situational due to them needing you to play with low HP and keeping your PP below 50%, Crazy Heart and Halfline Boost only work when you have a non-Jellen status ailment on you, and the only Chaser Skill that works with Techs is Extra Chaser Damage.