Xbox Game Pass Perks Announced

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/18/introducing-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-perks/

It appears certain games (PSO2 included) will have perks if you play on an account with an active Xbox Game Pass subscription.

@Leonkh99 Thank you for sharing this news!

@Leonkh99 another gold ticket.

I got a gooooolden ticket

Inappropriate Willy Wonka reference, I sorry.

@Leonkh99 said in Xbox Game Pass Perks Announced:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/18/introducing-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-perks/

It appears certain games (PSO2 included) will have perks if you play on an account with an active Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Thanks for sharing this!

Curious how we actually claim it. I tried from within the GamePass app, and PSO doesn't show up yet. May be when the game is 'live' or something? Hmmmm

I was able to find my Code but I can't redeem it since it says I already own PSO 2

Same here !!

The way it reads makes it seem like it will also be redeemed from the Visiphone.

Just gotta wait for them to push it.

Hi guys, we're looking into this issue. Thank you for your patience!!!

Yeah I'm having a similar issue; I just bought the game pass today, but the perk isn't even SHOWING UP in my game pass's perk list despite being in the closed beta already.

Where are you getting the codes from? I have Ultimate but never got a code to redeem.

Funny, don't see any strictly PC players asking about having that these perks for the PC version. LOL I wonder why?

Where is the code I have had game pass for a year but see noting?

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in Xbox Game Pass Perks Announced:

Funny, don't see any strictly PC players asking about having that these perks for the PC version. LOL I wonder why?

Yeah it's so strange. It's almost as if people have realized there's no point to asking a question that they know cannot be answered at the present time.

Or it's because people just don't want a shirt that is Xbox-Themed. Like me.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken How about not calling them out. Also is making fun off PC players the only thing you're good at because it sure looks like it.