Screwed out of loot in hilariously strange way

Yeah, I know that the purple puyo is for five augment affixes, but I remember there was something good for 30 UQs too. I know it because i remember keroppi saying "I know that 30 UQs seems like a lot, but you have until December 22nd(?) to do it which shouldn't be a problem."

I briefly looked through some old videos, but I didn't see what it was. Whatever it was, it was good enough that I remembered that I had to do 30 UQs, 9 of the Limited Time Quests for the Unit and 5 Recommended quests for the Atlas EX Gunblade.

I'll have to keep looking. I HAD to have put myself through that for some good reason! 😉

I've only had issues with party leaders leaving once or twice. So to hear people having so many issues with party leaders is shocking to me. I've also had one party leader that had annoying auto chats set for literally every action, but that's a completely separate issue.

I've never seen people get hostile about people not joining their parties though. When I'm the leader though I'll always wait for everyone to return to the gateway ship before leaving, and/or assign a new leader before I do.

@Riesz

Count yourself lucky, I felt pretty fed up with playing after some grouch kept trying to bully me into a party. I said that I’m just here because the UQ is fun, I don’t need exp/loot and they were like “if it doesn’t matter then why are you wasting everyone’s time?” as if I had stolen from them somehow.

I also had someone threaten to report my husband and I because we had our own party in the spooky woods, that one was rich. We ended up finding a new instance, kind of hard to enjoy anything with people like that...

@Natty-Boh-man Akonyl posted about that campaign earlier. You get rewarded for every 3 UQs and can earn it 10 times.

I can kinda see why they would want a party. But the thing is these people are acting like they are owed a party. That sort of self entitlement has no place here. If you want a party ask, if people say no that's that. You both go on about your day. Honestly a 40% triboost isn't really something to start a fight over.

@Milk Something similar happened in a forest a while back, some moron was straight up getting mad no one would join his beacon to fill the party after dropping it every 10 seconds and threatened to "report" those out of party for "botting" (he was really stupid)

I'm not sure what's wrong with some people, that they think sega will just punish people for not doing what they personally say.

in the end, honestly just ignore them, engaging with them only leads to arguments because they are too self-entitled to reason with. there is nothing they can do to force you to party. so just not talking to them they will eventually deal with it or huff and leave.

and yes i have seen people get straight-up hostile because they don't get that full, minuscule party boost. though i don't see all that many, for the most part most people are understanding, but you'll get the idiots who make a big deal out of it.

@Astral-Lettie

Oh my god, that’s what happened! He kept dropping a beacon at every hot spot and eventually threatened people. I also got chewed out another time for having one AI because the map wasn’t full yet and I even told them it was set to be replaced once real players joined the map, she said my husband and I were breaking the rules and lowering her drop rate(huh?) so my husband actually had to ask on Reddit about it because we were so confused. Turns out yelling at us was her way of asking to join our party.

I love this game but I’m going to be honest, I absolutely dread seeing most players because experiences like this haven’t exactly been rare...

@Milk Try to join a a good alliance with your hubby if you can. I love the game too but wind up running most things with my fiance cause people can be a bit much. I do have a good and supportive alliance so if the randoms get too much I can always run things with them ^^

@Vexation

You’re right. I do have an alliance but we can’t game at the same hours like we used to, curse grown up life!

I don’t know, I’m one of those weirdos that plays MMO’s only to play with people I know but sometimes that isn’t possible. For the most part people don’t talk or are civil but when it comes to that party beacon man people are rude. Also I got a lot of creeps because of my name, why are people so awful? 😧

@Milk You could be one of those people that play MMO's just to play alone like me. Though, I don't have any friends so the only people I know that I can play with are my siblings.

@Milk said in Screwed out of loot in hilariously strange way:

@Vexation

You’re right. I do have an alliance but we can’t game at the same hours like we used to, curse grown up life!

I don’t know, I’m one of those weirdos that plays MMO’s only to play with people I know but sometimes that isn’t possible. For the most part people don’t talk or are civil but when it comes to that party beacon man people are rude. Also I got a lot of creeps because of my name, why are people so awful? 😧

I am in this position minus the creeps but instead have people that want to rage at me for my decisions. 😞

I generally manage to not get raged at but that usually means I'm not being acknowledged at all. I do like being here on the forum. It's a fount of information.

@Weirdo

I do enjoy a solo experience in some MMO’s since I can’t convince my loved ones to try all of them. I’d play more solo games but they don’t usually have the character flexibility I’m after, Dragon’s Dogma is a good exception though. I always have to play my character.

@YagyuChan

Those people are the worst too, they act like how you play the game is wrong because it’s not what they would do. Too bad we can’t go with the old “you don’t pay my sub” line like in ffxiv.

@Vexation

I like the forum for the same thing, that and people are nice. When I first made my character Milk I got weird creepy symbol art about mammaries with the words “free milk” and they would try to get my attention first before posting it. I just like cooking with milk. 😧

Yeah I can see where creeps might get the wrong idea. My in game names are names more of less so I at least don't have to deal with that and I do avoid wearing anything too risque so that also helps. I hope you can block any of the weird ones and turn off symbol art. It really cuts down on the lewd cause they might not outright say it but they sure do spam the symbols. @Milk

@Vexation

Luckily most of my characters are my D&D character names so nothing creepy, I can dress them in skimpy outfits without any harassment at all. Poor Milk though, I keep her in puffy dresses and sweaters and I still get grief on that character. I learned to turn off symbol art within my first week because man people get weird.