Screwed out of loot in hilariously strange way

I usually just throw down a beacon personally or join. I keep my inventory clear so I just spam pickup everything then toss it into storage allowing me to run fast if I have to. I've seen others get jipped outta loot though. So I always understand when people don't wanna join. I've never raised a stink about it XD.

@Natty-Boh-man said in Screwed out of loot in hilariously strange way:

For instance, you may be trying to get a certain number of UQs done for a reward or MP tier points.

What, 5? If anyone has problems with that this week that's on them.

I really don't get how this system wasn't sorted out in JP. Is the culture that much different that all the horror stories being shared in this topic never happened there?

@Miraglyth said in Screwed out of loot in hilariously strange way:

For instance, you may be trying to get a certain number of UQs done for a reward or MP tier points.

I really don't get how this system wasn't sorted out in JP. Is the culture that much different that all the horror stories being shared in this topic never happened there?

From what I remember when I played on the JP servers, people were less impatient and rude (not saying I never encountered one). I played level 95 phantom so I had plenty of interactions with randos there.

Yeah, you can easilly run three of the Thanksgiving UQ's in one go, four if you're super fast about it. And then you got a change to run again the next hour. So I don't see why anyone would need to run it that many times that they can't slow down.

You've got a point there Mira. You'd thing JP woulda sorted out the party issue and made it a lil easier.

It’s pretty cool when you do find that party who wants to stick around, four runs all going smoothly. It rarely happens that way but it’s nice when it does. I prefer being the leader for that, I wait in the ship at the machine and they can decide if they want to go again, though sadly half of them usually leave, it’s always the good ones, too. 😞

Not that it matters since it's nobody's business why I want to do a lot of runs quickly, but it's not 5, it's 30 for the purple rappy mag evo device. I have almost month to do it, but want to get it done before the Thanksgiving UQ goes away and I can't bang out 4 in a half hour.

My point is, sometimes people have reasons for not wanting to party-up and it's not anyone's place to judge or argue the validity of their choices. I decide how I want to play or how to use my own free time.

If everyone would mind their own business and let people play the way they want to play, PSO2 would be a happier place.

This thread started out as me posting about a funny story and somehow got WAY off topic. πŸ™‚

This is exactly it. On JP, nobody cared if you joined a party or didn't, every single thing you ran had white names and nobody gave a fuck.

In fact, the party beacon was pretty rare to see in general.

it's 30 for the purple rappy mag evo device.

Wait what? Purple Rappy device for 30 UQ clears? What campaign is this in? I haven't seen anything about this.

Wait what? Purple Rappy device for 30 UQ clears? What campaign is this in? I haven't seen anything about this.

Sorry, I meant to say purple puyo evo device. However, now that I look it up, you get the purple puyo for augmenting 5 times.

I'll have to look up what you get for 30 UQs. I saw it on a youtube video by keroppi.

I just finished it last night, so I hope I like whatever it is! πŸ™‚

I do want that purple puyo. It's cute.. and ya know purple. ❀ Which is in the top three of best colors for things to be. πŸ˜›

Sorry, I meant to say purple puyo evo device. However, now that I look it up, you get the purple puyo for augmenting 5 times.

I'll have to look up what you get for 30 UQs. I saw it on a youtube video by keroppi.

I just finished it last night, so I hope I like whatever it is! πŸ™‚

purple puyo is from affixing, not UQs, so make sure you do those so you don't miss out on it https://pso2.com/news/announcements/r2e6enhancement1125 dunno which vid you watched that said it was from UQs, though.

There's a campaign that gets you badges for doing 3 UQs (repeatable up to 10x) but that's a different campaign.

edit: also make sure you do the affixing after wednesday, because the puyo campaign isn't actually active yet.

This thread started out as me posting about a funny story and somehow got WAY off topic. πŸ™‚

Haha sorry my friend! We’re all a bunch of chatters.

The only thing I'm aware of is 300 Rising Weapons Badge 4: You get 30 every 3 UQ clears, up to 300, which means 30 UQ clears maximises that. If you find anything else please let me know because it wouldn't be on my campaign tracker.

Purple Puyo.PNG

I would like to poin tout the purple puyo has nothing to do with UQ clears. You need to Affix an augment at least 5 times between the week of 12/2 and 12/8