This is Just Unfair !!!

@DDDDLife said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

@Scerms77 said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

Can confirm this. Always been like this since i play the game (open beta)

No slaps in the face here,no big conspiracy from Sega against F2P players.

Just another case of someone butthurt for no reason.

No one said anything about a conspiracy, I think you are just trying a bit too hard.

I said something about conspiracy though...i think you are the one who is trying too hard because it is you who was talking about unfairness, slaps in the face and punishment although you had clearly no idea what you were talking about.

Can confirm this. Always been like this since i play the game (open beta)

No slaps in the face here,no big conspiracy from Sega against F2P players.

Just another case of someone butthurt for no reason.

No one said anything about a conspiracy, I think you are just trying a bit too hard.

I said something about conspiracy though...i think you are the one who is trying too hard because it is you who was talking about unfairness, slaps in the face and punishment although you had clearly no idea what you were talking about.

Yeah, ... no. Good try though.

If you pay attention to the text: " This client order "CAN BE ACCEPTED AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE"

I CANNOT accept this order for another 5 days!!!

While subsequent posts switch to describing a non-existent change to make the cooldown account-wide, it's clearly not what you meant with these lines expressing shock that the cooldown existed at all.

Haven't you been playing for months? I'm honestly lost for words that it can have taken anyone this long to have noticed the cooldown.

At this point i am not sure if OP is just trolling or embaressed of his post. Could also be lack of comprehension. This is not ment offensive, but i think he doesnt understand what everybody told him and he is running in circles.

So to put it simple, AGAIN: Yerkes quests can be done ONCE a week with EVERY character on your account.

I hope this is understood now....have fun!

This could have been avoided by you taking two extra minutes to research the topic before making a post that the only thing it has to it is being useless.

Seriously... If you don't know what you are talking about... Don't talk about it.

This topic confuses me in so many different ways.

Eh, it's just the OP suffering from PTSD ever since the DF Elder Trigger incident.

Some people just really need those money printing quest despite how it can ruin the economy with inflation.

The only nerf money making on global I would say will be affix/augument selling with them offering triggers for weapon badges - some of the rare urgent affixes that are worth money will be cheaper in price due to the increase in supply. Which CAN be a good thing I guess making it easier to affix.

This is probably the worst hot take I've seen in a long while. If you combine all characters weekly orders, with the weekly for clearing orders, and making meseta, that's about 1,700,000 meseta per character on a weekly basis, that's not counting the other weekly meseta based missions, and quests you can grind for meseta. Extreme quests for instance are also a way to grind money. That's a decent enough amount of meseta. The issue is the assh#les that corner the player market, and jack the prices sky high, making things unaffordable. They have that I got mine mentality, and don't care about other players. The only way to counter that sadly, is play FUN scratch tickets, and try to get a shop pass, and play the market as well, making the issue worse.

@HarmlessSyan said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

Uh....? It always been like this. It says you can accept it as many times only means it's not a 1 time quest. It always had the 1 week cooldown between times you can do it. Been like this on JP, been like this on global since NA MS store release (when I played).

I digress, Incorrect, I can even link other videos to what I was talking about , and then there was thing change. Maybe JP was like this. But NA, was not.

Ya hi there, so Ive been playing on NA since week one (fml) and it has infact always been like this, as a player with 14 characters I know the pain well. So yes thats just how it works sorry to say. Opinions aside these are the facts. F2p or Prem still have same CD there, so its actually more of a slap to non-f2p players but regardless its just a game mechanic, not the worst by far either. Try to make an 8 slot yet?? Yerkes is the homie gotta stand up

@Milk said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

@Ren6617

Your alt characters don’t need to be played at all though and you get three free characters. If you don’t want to level the other characters you can just save your gathering turn ins in storage and log into the alts once a week to turn them in, you also get the weekly arks quest done because Yerkes counts for daily, so that ends up being 950k per character, even a character that is level 1.

Why are you quoting me when I understand it just fine? Letting players (and rmts) make a million characters to inflate the economy without doing much work is absolutely god awful game design no matter how you look at it. A thousand times so with the convoluted, arcane, cancerous affix system being what it is.

You're SUPPOSED to acquire things by farming and contributing to the economy just like in any other game. But pso2 goes out of the way to make sure there is no economy. You can't list many items, most items are non stackable, and you can't list under 1k. And needing to pay or spend an hour+ blowing excubes on tickets for a pitiful 3 days shop is absurd. All games that use the pay-to-sell scheme are miserable, it's a proven bad formula that impacts real players negatively more than RMTs and bots, so why do asian game companies keep doing it?

@Ren6617 that's because most games don't charge you high cost to upgrade your gear but PSO2 does and without means to easy aqquire currency it will become impossible to improve the gear after a certain point only a few small quantity of people will have decent gear but you don't see that happening here.

Let's be honest, most of the meseta that a typical player spends in this game goes to fashion, not gear. 🤣

Eh, it's just the OP suffering from PTSD ever since the DF Elder Trigger incident.

Some people just really need those money printing quest despite how it can ruin the economy with inflation.

The only nerf money making on global I would say will be affix/augument selling with them offering triggers for weapon badges - some of the rare urgent affixes that are worth money will be cheaper in price due to the increase in supply. Which CAN be a good thing I guess making it easier to affix.

I think its innapropriate that would so easily diagnose someone with such an ailment and perhaps one or even someone else could say the exact same thing in your retrospect. I could , By all means get to a point where I can shame you , completely out of utter dis-respect, But I'm not going there.

I can shame you

Only one getting shamed here is you, you made a ridiculous thread that is based off of your poor understanding of game mechanics - and you have a whole thread of people telling you that you are wrong. Now, you are still acting aggressive to other forum members such as Scerms by nitpicking their post - do you have no shame or something? Or is this your way of hiding it? I think the best thing for you to do now is to let the thread die.

I can shame you

Only one getting shamed here is you, you made a ridiculous thread that is based off of your poor understanding of game mechanics - and you have a whole thread of people telling you that you are wrong. Now, you are still acting aggressive to other forum members such as Scerms by nitpicking their post - do you have no shame or something? Or is this your way of hiding it? I think the best thing for you to do now is to let the thread die.

Shamed? For what exactly? for voicing an opinion? ALright, maybe I don't know, is that so wrong? Is this were someone such as yourself intrerjects in some institution because of lack of knowledge? Yes, it is frustrating , at least to me, there is so much to learn, and do. Alright - I'll admit I'm going about it the wrong way -Maybe what I need to do Is to look over all of the things that I may have missed from this game.