This is Just Unfair !!!

@Ren6617

Your alt characters don’t need to be played at all though and you get three free characters. If you don’t want to level the other characters you can just save your gathering turn ins in storage and log into the alts once a week to turn them in, you also get the weekly arks quest done because Yerkes counts for daily, so that ends up being 950k per character, even a character that is level 1.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

@DDDDLife said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

@HarmlessSyan said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

Ok - waiting for video link

https://youtu.be/Qg_hRT_QbD8

1:05 in the video, you can see the turned in ones are greyed out, and are on cooldown

Correct, However- It's applied across all characters. i,e,- When you do the order for one character for 1 account , that't it. you are not able to log in to a different character and turn-in the client order.

You can clearly see as soon as he turned it in on 1 character, the client order became grayed out for the 1 week cooldown and have to log on another character to do new turn ins.

Correct, so- allow me to re-iterate : The client order can only be done 'once' Per account, so If I try to log in to a different character, the cool-down applies.

@Scerms77 said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

Can confirm this. Always been like this since i play the game (open beta)

No slaps in the face here,no big conspiracy from Sega against F2P players.

Just another case of someone butthurt for no reason.

No one said anything about a conspiracy, I think you are just trying a bit too hard.

I thought it was relatively clear in the translation here and the fan-translation that this is one of those Client Orders that can be accepted and turned in on a weekly basis in the exact same way Klotho's/Chroto's Client Orders are. I recall telling you that they were not exploitable because it was your weekly source of Meseta that has been made significantly easier ever since ARKS Missions have been introduced on the Japanese side (which was shortly before Episode 6's introduction).

With more than one character you can summarize the math to being about 2.6 million Meseta per character on completing all of the Weekly Missions and the Yerkes Client Orders compared to the older 2.2 million Meseta per character (completing Klotho's Client Orders and Yerkes' Client Orders). On top of this, Yerkes' Client Orders are trivial because you have more than enough time to gather the resources and stockpile them. Before the release of the Hero I gathered all sorts of resources to create a multitude of Critical Strike (R) rings and other high-value rings to fully upgrade them and sell them on the Player Shops because there are still a large number of players who don't upgrade their rings or invest in anything further than the game's freebie rings (Atomizer Lovers (L) and Boosted Enemy Slayer (R)). If that's still too much for you, you can even create the Forest Tomato Salad and put that up for sale for a decent price (50,000 Meseta per salad) for the new players who for some reason don't have Forest Tomatoes which are easy to get but are willing to throw money to get one instead.

And lastly I suggest learning to budget even if you aren't planning to spend all that much in the first place. What is it that you need your Meseta for that you're upset with how little you have? Is it to gear up and buy your way through equipment? Is it for upgrading/affixing (which is currently free at the moment so I highly suggest you taking advantage of this if you have not)? Is it for fashioning and keeping up with the trends? There are a lot of ways to make Meseta relatively easily and at the same time make progress on all of these fronts. For instance, I would heavily recommend running the solo Profound Darkness trigger (Rising Badges 3) so you can stockpile on resources and Excubes. The excess twelve-star weapons become desynthesis fodder which can be turned into the related gold and sapphire resources (highly valuable for our current fifteen star weapons) and the extra ten-star and eleven-star weapons (which will later apply to twelve-star weapons in the future) can also be turned into Excubes. If you get a full stack of 999 Excubes and turn them all into Grinders (33 Excubes = 990 Grinders) and sell this stack to any in-game vendor you can anticipate 396,000 Meseta per stack. A full stack of 999 Excubes then translates to about 11,988,000 Meseta.

If you have a Player Shop Pass you can further jump into this by running onto the affixing fodder hype by collecting and stockpiling items that have high numbers of abilities loaded onto them such as units with six, seven, or eight abilities. The same goes for weapons as these can be filled with junk affixes to help with upslotting as long as it has eight slots. Otherwise you can jump onto the bandwagon and hunt for things that are in high-demand such as the Rappy costumes from the Thanksgiving event (or encountering any Turkey Rappy). If you would believe it I managed to sell an Orange Rappy costume from the Halloween event when the prices for those were astronomically high (100,000,000 Meseta) before they immediately tanked due to the Thanksgiving event giving those out more easily.

And for me to state this at the end, you are wholly incorrect in that the cooldown a character has is tied to the whole account. There is a reason why "on average" with three Level 50 characters you should end up with 6,000,000 Meseta per week. You can even see this clearly when you look at your ARKS Missions and realize that each character can claim the rewards there separately. The only things that cannot be claimed multiple times like this are one-time rewards that are account-bound (like Title Rewards and the specific items obtained from ARKS Missions, and the Tier Missions Rewards that increases your rank). Everything else is character-bound and as a result is repeatable provided the character has not yet done them already to go onto cooldown with.

@DDDDLife no client order in the game is once per account - the rewards from client order can be for event/campaigns, but not he client order itself.

When you do the order for one character for 1 account , that't it. you are not able to log in to a different character and turn-in the client order.

I do it on all of my characters every week, all ten of them. It’s never restricted me from turning in the same mushroom or bottle across all characters as long as I had enough of the item to turn in per character. It wasn’t 1 per account.

I literally just did the Yerkes orders today on all my characters. It is not per account.

1:05 in the video, you can see the turned in ones are greyed out, and are on cooldown

Correct, However- It's applied across all characters. i,e,- When you do the order for one character for 1 account , that't it. you are not able to log in to a different character and turn-in the client order.

It doesn't apply across all characters. If you can't hand in the mats on your alt, then that means you did it on your alt too and you just forgot. Check the timestamp you see for each client order on your main + alt, you'll see that even if it's only by a minute or two (depending on when you handed it in), they'll be different on each char, because it's not the same cooldown.

It's once per week per char, same as it always was. Keep in mind, "one week" isn't defined by the weekly reset here (same with any client orders with cooldowns), it's defined by 6 days 22 hours since your last completion of that order. So if your alt handed in a navershroom on Sunday last week, they'll still be locked out of handing it in today on Saturday, even though the weekly reset for missions happens on Wednesday, because client orders and weekly/daily missions work differently.

Correct, so- allow me to re-iterate : The client order can only be done 'once' Per account, so If I try to log in to a different character, the cool-down applies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPD5q6DC43M

those orders are weekly per character and was always like that and here is a proof

pso20201128_235534_000.jpg

pso20201128_235705_001.jpg

you can clearly see that 1 of my characters doesn't have all orders done and that they have a time when I could do then again with the character I had made then already

You can clearly see as soon as he turned it in on 1 character, the client order became grayed out for the 1 week cooldown and have to log on another character to do new turn ins.

this is not true. I just did them on all my characters not 5 minutes ago. I do not have prem atm. and even if I did, it is the exast same for prem users once per character per week

Yerkes orders refresh on a weekly basis upon doing them per character (which is ALWAYS different timing). They are not account-bound quests.

Example: Saturday - I do one character for Wopal Shells at 12pm Sunday - I do one character for Naver Shrooms at 12pm

Both characters have to wait 1 week respectively, upon completion of the quest, for the Yerkes order to reset; only for that quest. So I have to wait until next Saturday for Wopal Shells and Sunday for Naver Shrooms again for each character.

grabs popcorn after getting my 1.8mil in WEEKLY yerkes turn ins Yup only doable once per account op. So unfair.

Incase you didnt get the joke, its that its once per week per character. I run 3 characters. Simple math.

As someone who does Yerkes weekly I can confirm three things.

1. Yerkes has always had the one week cooldown.
  2. You can turn in the quest on one character. Switch to another then turn it in again. I do this for all three characters every Wednesday just about to fulfill the "take orders make meseta" weekly quest.
  3. I have premium. This doesn't change anything or give me an advantage. I must follow the same rules of client orders that everyone else has to follow.

This is not correct. It applies to the character that you did the quest for. The timer starts on the character as soon as you turn in the quest. This is why it's more important that if you do have alts, you try to pickup and turn in the quests around the same time for all characters. Otherwise, the timing will be a bit awkward. This is the same for the Thanksgiving Quests that can be repeated - pick them up and turn them in around the same time.

Yeah the translation isn't great because initially it says you can do it as often as you like, but then it puts a timer on it. Just chalk this up to a learning experience and move on. Alot more things to be annoyed about if you had to choose.