This is Just Unfair !!!

This is to confirm what I fear may be a sort of punishment to all of us that are legit F2P players, Those of us that work hard thru the grind , Thos of us that log-in and try to get all the Daily Client orders done only to what seems to be punished for just simply playing a great game. I know I voiced my opinions on this before, But this is just downright unfair.

"What exactly could be wrong with this nutcase?", You may ask, well - Specifically, it has to do with the Client orders from Yerkes in Franca's Cafe: pso20201128_132256_000.jpg If you pay attention to the text: " This client order "CAN BE ACCEPTED AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE" But only after getting two or three of these client orders done ( Mind you , I went and gathered all the materials first)- pso20201128_132302_001.jpg -now reads that I CANNOT accept this order for another 5 days!!!

Oh no- and it doesnt stop there, XIA has the same mechanincs in place. Even IF you log-in to another character in the same account.

WTH SEGA! What is this? a sort of punishment!? This is the thing we can expect for the SEGA faithful!??

Please dont get any more HAIRBRAINED Ideas! Is this some sort of remedial inert naive way to remove bots to exploit this? I still think its unfair. - it's a really HARD slap in the face.

Uh....? It always been like this. It says you can accept it as many times only means it's not a 1 time quest. It always had the 1 week cooldown between times you can do it. Been like this on JP, been like this on global since NA MS store release (when I played).

@HarmlessSyan said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

Uh....? It always been like this. It says you can accept it as many times only means it's not a 1 time quest. It always had the 1 week cooldown between times you can do it. Been like this on JP, been like this on global since NA MS store release (when I played).

I digress, Incorrect, I can even link other videos to what I was talking about , and then there was thing change. Maybe JP was like this. But NA, was not.

Ok - waiting for video link

NA and JP have always been like this. This is to prevent people from farming millions of meseta quickly. It's like this for Premium users as well.

@DDDDLife said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

https://youtu.be/Qg_hRT_QbD8

You can clearly see as soon as he turned it in on 1 character, the client order became grayed out for the 1 week cooldown and have to log on another character to do new turn ins.

Been playing since towards the end of Xbox beta, and it’s always had a weekly Cooldown from when you last turned them in

@DDDDLife said in This is Just Unfair !!!:

https://youtu.be/Qg_hRT_QbD8

1:05 in the video, you can see the turned in ones are greyed out, and are on cooldown

I've been playing on Xbone since mid-April both F2P and Premium and this CD on client orders has always been a thing. Pietro and Franca have 1 week CDs for their orders as well. Xia's CD is 24 hours or less. Lavere, Hans and Cressida also have 24 hour CDs.

It's always been a weekly cooldown.

Can confirm this. Always been like this since i play the game (open beta)

No slaps in the face here,no big conspiracy from Sega against F2P players.

Just another case of someone butthurt for no reason.

I don’t agree OP, I do however think the wording about these type of quests could’ve been worded better. But then again the localization is super not good so par for the course I guess?

I just checked, there’s been no changes. You can only do each one once a week but you’re still able to max out your turn ins per character. That’s 600k per character, the same as it’s always been for me since I joined this summer.

This quest IS a slap in the face: with inflation. You shouldn't need more than one character to afford to play a game. And yet here they are, trying to get us to play 30 characters /facepalm