Where to find disks more specifically resta lv disks

Does anybody know where to find level resta disks i'm currently at level 1 on my resta and my main class is a hunter and my subclass is a force so i can level force up as well just wanting to know the best places resta disks spawn. I've played Phantasy star online since blue burst on Pc and ultima after and I used to play on my PSP but i dont know all to much when it comes to PSO2 any help with letting me know where to find resta disks would be much appreciated.

Technique disks will only drop when you have a class that uses techs as either main or sub. (They can still drop sometimes on certain bosses/etc. regardless.) Certain quests will drop certain types, and difficulty usually determines what level range they drop at. So if you find a Resta dropping from a specific quest (even if level 1), then re-run the quest at a higher difficulty.

Remember, drops all take up the same pool when killing an enemy. So if an enemy drops 10 items at once (this includes meseta), then all ten of those could be a combination of weapons, units, etc. So you may have to run it multiple times before you can determine if it drops what you want.

I'd also recommend using techter / techer as either main or sub, because Resta is a common drop for that class.

Red containers generally drop disks aswell, but as Cold said, to have a higher chance to get Tech disks running force/techter/bouncer (and to a degree hero) givesw you a higher chance for those.

If you just want to quicly get a higher version you could buy a lvl 11-14 disk from the player market, goes for around30-50k mesetas (on Ship 2 thou, not sure how the market is on the other ships)

Yeah you can just buy a higher level disk off the player shops. People sell em all the time. If you find you aren't able to learn that level yet then just level up some more. By level 40/50 something you should have the stats to learn most disks.

@coldreactive thanks for that I do appreciate it my sub class for my hunter currently is force only problem is ive only gotten resta through buying it on the regular store not the personal shop im probably gonna end up buying it on the personal shop sometime soon.

@Thelnar thank you also for the info i greatly appreciate it. same with you @Vexation that info will definetly help for when i get resta cause currently i am at level 1 and only able to heal like 35 points to myself and anyone thats close and even as a hunter i still want to be able to support my team when i do urgent quests not just my party.

@SinsOfAzzazell Just a recommendation, if you want to use Techs as a Hunter, you should go with Summoner as your Subclass and then Phantom once you unlock it (after Episode 6 releases); both of those classes not only allow you to use Techs, but they also give you damage multipliers that apply to your Melee damage as well, something that Force does not do. In general, Force is pretty much the worst Subclass due to the nature of its Skill Tree.

Just noting so you won't be all that disappointed when you spend the money to buy high level resta.

It's not going to increase your heals by all that much though it will help a little. Lv1 Resta is 100 potency and Lv17 is only 116 potency. If you want to see bigger numbers you will need to buy or craft the modified technique. Level 3 Radiant Resta will increase the potency 60%-90% and increase PP cost by 1-8 depending on RNG.

The potency of Resta is also effected by your TEC ATK minus the base TEC ATK on your weapon. Meaning a good set of units with TEC ATK affixes and any weapon with TEC ATK affix will increase the amount your heal.

Just randomly testing Hunter/Force since it is what you are doing (you shouldn't really). With Lv17 Resta + Radiant Resta with +83% potency I heal for 417 per tick stripped down with no weapon and no units. Equipping my units increased it to 750 per tick. Using an all class Talis with +35 TEC ATK affix on top of the units increased it to 768 per tick. Switching to a gunblade (no base TEC ATK because it doesn't matter) with +125 TEC ATK affix increased it to 812.

@AndrlCh i honestly only use force as a subclass because im trying to max the class before i switch over to something else i want to have a character that has max levels with all classes and @HarmlessSyan i appreciate the info ill have to learn more about pso2 cause i barely knew that much when i played blue burst to be honest and i think a decent amount of stuff was added in pso 2 that was not on pso blue burst or ultima

@SinsOfAzzazell said in Where to find disks more specifically resta lv disks:

@AndrlCh i honestly only use force as a subclass because im trying to max the class before i switch over to something else i want to have a character that has max levels with all classes and @HarmlessSyan i appreciate the info ill have to learn more about pso2 cause i barely knew that much when i played blue burst to be honest and i think a decent amount of stuff was added in pso 2 that was not on pso blue burst or ultima

If your goal is to max all classes then you won't be able to do that with the subclass. Once you get your subclass to level 70 you can't level it further unless you switch it to your main class and level it directly.

Also if your goal is to provide support to your team, then you might be better off with Techter. You'd have to use it as a main class but it's deband and shifta are the best in the game. It has skills that make it's deband increase your max HP and it's Shifta does a lot more for attack than your normal one. But again, it's entirely up to what your goal is.

Also for your skill trees so your a bit more informed and hopefully don't make the same mistakes that I did when I started. It's better to rank up anything that gives you a percentage increase to your damage "Potency" flat stat increases hardly help at all.