So what's the reasoning behind the untweaked persona uq/fragments?

You need like 300-450 fragments to make the weapon and the units.

Assuming you average 4 per run and do 4 runs a day, you'd need 19 days to get 300 fragments. The schedule only runs for 2 weeks, so you'd have 5 days of 4 runs you'd have to make up to complete the set. Once it's out of the main rotation, there will be only like 2 runs a day, so it will be more like 10 days of 2 runs. And that's not even counting the part that you need another 100 per unit to make the 13* version. Even the mission pass freebies won't make up for this.

What's even dumber is that we get 2 of the amphirite. Realistically, we won't even be able to make one before it gets outdated. When this happened with Deus, he barely dropped any zeinesis weapons, and you could barely get enough cliffard mats to do anything. Is there going to be a trade in for the fragments later on, before ep6 makes it useless?

Episode 6 means Ultra Hard difficulty for a lot of things we will likely have as triggers.

This includes Persona UQ. So the fragment gathering doesn't need to be finished within these 2 weeks.

But if you want a good tip: the answer is triggers. Rematch triggers can give 10-11 potentially, often a much higher number than the normal 12 man.

So people more active with triggers are getting hundreds already.

@SuccubusAlice said in So what's the reasoning behind the untweaked persona uq/fragments?:

I've still only gotten one 4-man persona Trigger to drop out of the 7-10 UQs and 6-7 12-man triggers. Would love to get those "Hundreds" of void stones.

@coldreactive I think you misunderstand.

We've had entire trigger "trains" over in Ship 1 where we run like 30+ in a row through shared 12 man triggers.

Alongside things like sharing rematch triggers in the alliance.

I'm already nearing the 300 stone milestone (including spent stones on the weapon) myself. You just gotta get active and check for public triggers or get together with people.

@SuccubusAlice said in So what's the reasoning behind the untweaked persona uq/fragments?:

Episode 6 means Ultra Hard difficulty for a lot of things we will likely have as triggers.

This includes Persona UQ. So the fragment gathering doesn't need to be finished within these 2 weeks.

But if you want a good tip: the answer is triggers. Rematch triggers can give 10-11 potentially, often a much higher number than the normal 12 man.

This, once we get to ep6 you can expect people to farm alot of triggers. UH dragon for the Sgrades, UH Luther for Atlas 13* units, and persona for void frag farming to make trailblazer 15* weapons and 13* units. 600 to make a full set of units btw without RNG drops. Have fun.

@SuccubusAlice, @MarshalTobias32 Is there any reason to get the harmonizer starquake? If not, one of my characters is sorted for weapon then. My etoile character's wand weapon will only be used for Level-Up quests, E-Code Farming, Buster Quest (non-bosses) and expeditions.

@coldreactive said in So what's the reasoning behind the untweaked persona uq/fragments?:

@SuccubusAlice, @MarshalTobias32 Is there any reason to get the harmonizer starquake? If not, one of my characters is sorted for weapon then.

Trailblazer harmonizet mainly pp battery for summoner.

@MarshalTobias32 said in So what's the reasoning behind the untweaked persona uq/fragments?:

@coldreactive said in So what's the reasoning behind the untweaked persona uq/fragments?:

@SuccubusAlice, @MarshalTobias32 Is there any reason to get the harmonizer starquake? If not, one of my characters is sorted for weapon then.

Trailblazer harmonizet mainly pp battery for summoner.

The potential does that?

Yep. It's the same as every other LS weapon, full PP restore if you use a PA/tech below 10% PP>

Persona can drop the 2nd tier Starquake allowing you to skip the first step completely on the Trailblazer series for both weapon and units. Drop rate on these isn't that bad in my experience on JP.

The weapon series itself is now really just mostly used for PP battery, as without the S4 slot - it just cannot compete very well with the lack of base attack compared to future weapon series that has S4 and S5 slots with alot more base attack on them.

My one Atlas Ex rifle should do me till I can get drops or merely buy the other weapons I need. This grinding has given me a headache. I can also make due with the 14 star Occuld weapons. The ones I have for my boots is amazing and I'mma use the rod one on my phantom till I can get the better ones.

Persona is still running in JP to this day. You have plenty of time.

@_Flux_ said in So what's the reasoning behind the untweaked persona uq/fragments?:

Persona is still running in JP to this day. You have plenty of time.

not to mention the UQ gets an upgrade later on which least from my opinion the Starquake 2nd tier weapon will drop more there.

Yup I'm waiting for the update so I can get or buy the second tier starquake and just use the excubes and fragments to change it. I didn't feel like suffering more than I had to lol