PSA: Dark Revelry Consumes Starlight leechers

@Vexation And so i shall. I tried to suggest to a GM that they would let the someone know that it would be good to actually participate in the emergency quests by lowering the max player count, but for some reason people here didn't like my suggestion at all. Unlikely that it would have changed anything, but not like there was any other choice but to try.

Still, i said "Besides, you just agreed that "spamming" shifta and deband is better than nothing, so i guess that's that." only because that is what i said i was doing previously, and so i assumed you missed that (somehow).

I never accused you of leeching in the first place though. O.O so I don't know where any of that came from. @Yggranya

@Milk well now you an him can learn more about the class an maybe become better at it. Tho if techer not your thing can try summoner maybe get to play with them cute summons an even get to toss mellon an marron at your hubby an scream >:U why you no heal me

@YagyuChan i was not in a party an in a doomed to fail mission, lol was not gonna waste my time in there so left. shavis was my name in game, an ya i hate leechers xD as if your not gonna contribute no point in playing the game.

Tho atleast it didn't turn out like when i did that black dragon UQ an had the party leader kick me out of the party right as we were about to beat it cause i was "leeching" i wasn't with the best gear as my rng sucks an was out of pratice with the current class. Along with not doign what "THEY" wanted despite doing what video guides had stated to do

@Yggranya you know not ever class has great movement abilities an not everyone can have OP gear. So a person playing the support role in something they cant get DPS out but still are able to supply other players boost in damage an survivablity is still helping out.

@Vexation atleast your trying to learn how your class does the fights, even if your tossing out buffs an some healing an maybe anti when there people you see who could use it. your doing what you feel like you can do the best at in the situation. XD as if you feel like oh shit if i get hit by that im gonna say hello to floor-kun again an so feel like its best to stack back an toss out support is good as then you have others having to use a moon on you an could get killed trying to pick you up an now down 2 people instead of 0. Plus you could also pick up minium of 5 people while your buffing

Leeching is just standing around doing NOTHING knowing the limited of your ability an doing already what others expect from you is fine. Alot of people only want techers to cast shifta/deband an spam Zanverse

XD Thanks Shadow. I got all the gear from running it so I'm really only in there on lower level classes cause the exp is nice. Nearly a level per run right now and I wanna get all classes to 75 at least for the account buff. I haven't gone in there on my Techter. It's an alt. I'm mainly in there on my Bow Braver right now. Even though I am only at level 60 and can't even do enough damage to get my trans by the last room I am still doing my best. Smacking a boss with final nemesis and such and sending down arrow rain when I can. I know it might not help much but it's something ^.^

@ShadowBlood89 said in PSA: Dark Revelry Consumes Starlight leechers:

@Milk well now you an him can learn more about the class an maybe become better at it. Tho if techer not your thing can try summoner maybe get to play with them cute summons an even get to toss mellon an marron at your hubby an scream >:U why you no heal me

Oh I’m already that village idiot chucking Melon at everything, I’m just trying new stuff while I wait for Etoile. Melon and I are great pals though except in Buster, he can go die in a fire when it comes to Buster.

Lol my husband absolutely hates Summoner but it’s fun to throw pets at him. It’s definitely not my class but I love it anyway. For Techer I just wanted those duo photon Techer-only skills like the fire/dark one. They’re so much fun! It became easier to play with custom discs but still not for me.

I can't begin to state how many classes I tried just cause I liked the weapon or a technique and I was like 'HOW DO I USE/DO THAT?!" My other half hates summoner too but it's what I started with and he can get over it cause me and my Jinga are pals!

@Vexation

My husband secretly loves Melon. 😁 he won’t ever play it other than a subclass but no one can deny the cute!

@Milk oh compound techs, well force an techer are able to use them. There are simple which can be used as much as you want then there the complex compound techs that require to build up damage with your tech skills to build up charege for them. XD welll do you name any of your summoner pets with something funny ?

Well when we get the other succesor classes phantom, etoile, an luster they can be sub classed so can just set them as your subclass an do some high level missions to power level them up enough so you can start using the class with some of your gear

@ShadowBlood89 said in PSA: Dark Revelry Consumes Starlight leechers:

@Milk oh compound techs, well force an techer are able to use them. There are simple which can be used as much as you want then there the complex compound techs that require to build up damage with your tech skills to build up charege for them. XD welll do you name any of your summoner pets with something funny ?

Well when we get the other succesor classes phantom, etoile, an luster they can be sub classed so can just set them as your subclass an do some high level missions to power level them up enough so you can start using the class with some of your gear

Yeah I have the complex compound techs, they’re so flashy! For some reason I didn’t think Force could use them, good to know since I’m leveling that too.

I have three Melons(yes only Melons)

Puffy

Fluffy

Toughy

@Milk Re Zandia is main go to of simple compound techs as it sucks enemies into the center of it an you just spam the butotn you used to cast it to keep it going. you get the simple compound tech from Marlu which is killing 500 supernatural enemeis.

Steals melons an performs unethical fusion experments on them to cause them to be one mega melon that you can ride on

@ShadowBlood89

Ah yeah I’ve been working on that, can’t play too often lately or I’d already have it. Darn Marlu. 😞

If they came out with a Melon mount I would never walk again!

If they came out with any mounts I would never walk again XD

Anyone know when this ends? I swear I’ve read the event page five times and can’t find an end date. 😞

@Milk said in PSA: Dark Revelry Consumes Starlight leechers:

Anyone know when this ends? I swear I’ve read the event page five times and can’t find an end date. 😞

My guess is that like the campaign quest during Episode 4 ending at the maintenance before Episode 5, this Limited Quest may disappear after this week when Episode 6 gets released.